Home – New Forums Find the help you need Web Developer/Cofounder

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RonnieMc
    • Total posts: 24
    Up
    ::

Hey Guys,

I am not sure if this is the right area or if this is even allowed in here. I am currently scouring oz to find a developer/cofounder. I am wanting to expand my team and would like a highly motivated experienced developer to take care of our website, upgrades, updates, split testing, etc. Currently the site is built is HTML, CSS and PHP and we are going through a complete redesign which will widen our demographic somewhat.

If you are interested or know somebody that is please do not hesitate to contact me for further details! I am excited at the possibilities of working with a developer.

Company Bio:- Australian Baby & Maternity Flash Sales. Established April 2011, trading since August 2011. Subscribed database with highly engaged Facebook community (people say that too willy nilly however take a look at our page!!!) of 11100+.

Ronnie
    http://www.bambinobrands.com.au

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Ronnie,

Could you please confirm whether you’re looking to engage a fellow soloist as a supplier, whether you’re looking to employ someone to work as part of your business or some other arrangement?

If you’re looking for a supplier, you might like to have a look through the web developers section of our directory.

However, if you’re looking for an employee, then I’m sorry, but job ads are outside the forum guidelines.

I hope you find the right person soon,
    Jayne

RonnieMc
    • Total posts: 24
    Up

Hey Jayne,

It is neither… I am looking to partner/JV with a fellow soloist.

Ronnie

Vilson
    Participant
    • Total posts: 184
    Up

Hi Ronnie,

I am interested, but can you please Describe it more? Send you Email Soon.

Create Online Test or Quiz on ScoreBell
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.