Home – New Forums Find the help you need Web developer needed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    David M
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi guys,

I am looking for a developer to develop a website with a secure client portal.

Within the portal, the client needs to be able to:
    – request new jobs
    – view dashboard of current and past jobs
    – download PDF documents (Letters and reports) which have been generated and filled with the details of the job.
    – Upload documents
    – Ask and respond to questions (messaging system)

Hopefully there is someone here, who can help or refer me to someone who can.

Thanks

David

BrettM33
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up
    David M, post: 154304 wrote:
    Hi guys,

– request new jobs
    – download PDF documents (Letters and reports) which have been generated and filled with the details of the job.
    – Upload documents

Thanks

David

Hi David,

Feel free to shoot me a PM or email (can email me via my site in my sig); would be happy to help with something like this. :)

Greg_M
    • Total posts: 1,691
    Up

Sounds a lot like Mavenlink, you can customise the dashboard to your company profile.

Don’t want to do anyone out of a job, but I think this has already been done, I’ve worked with a couple of apps that do everything you’re asking for.

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    estim8, post: 154347 wrote:
    Sounds a lot like Mavenlink, you can customise the dashboard to your company profile.

Don’t want to do anyone out of a job, but I think this has already been done, I’ve worked with a couple of apps that do everything you’re asking for.Can that be installed on a clients website?

There are a stack of web apps that do what he is asking, but it depends if he needs it on a certain site.

Greg_M
    • Total posts: 1,691
    Up
    MatthewKeath, post: 154351 wrote:
    Can that be installed on a clients website?

There are a stack of web apps that do what he is asking, but it depends if he needs it on a certain site.

No you can’t “install” but there’s reasonable scope for branding the page with colour, logos etc … not sure but I think it has the scope to link back to another site.

The impression I got using it was that it was designed to be flexible enough to “fit” into an existing corporate structure. It’s certainly better to use and look at than Google Apps.

I’d say if it’s not essential, building this app from scratch would be reinventing the wheel a bit … I’ve used other web based project management apps that would walk in on the scope provided.

Kelvin.C
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    Hi guys,

– request new jobs
    – Upload documents

Thanks

David

Hi David,
    Do pm/email me if you need any helps on this? as I have built a similar system like this.

Cheers

Melbourne Website Designs
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    Hi guys,

– request new jobs
    – Upload documents

Thanks

David

Hi David,

We have created many websites like this before and can provide a fixed price quotation for you should you still require.

ElementOne is a web design, web development and graphic design business operating in Adelaide, South Australia.

At Element One we build quality relationships with our clients to deliver first class web and graphic design solutions tailored to your business. Our customer’s satisfaction is an important priority at Element One and we intend to ensure that your design experience will be a positive one from beginning to completion extending to any ongoing support you require.

Please let me know if you would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail.

Regards,

Leigh Morrow
    E: [email protected]
    M: 0406 898 480
    W: element1.com.au

dunks
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

Hey!

We can do that for you with wordpress quickly and cheap as chips.
    Why reinvent the wheel?

martin.firth
    • Total posts: 259
    Up

Hey mate,

I am web designer and developer with a fair bit of experience with this kind of thing. Have a look at what I have to say on my website, and email me if you think we’d be a good fit.

Tally ho,

Martin
    EMBERSKETCH

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.