Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Website feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bumblebeekids
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi,

We’ve recently set up a small online shop, and we’re looking for feedback on how to improve it.

1. What needs reviewing? (i.e. logo, website, idea etc…)
    Any feedback would be appreciated, but mostly the visuals, usability, impressions, product range of the site etc. We have tried to keep the website simple as we figure our target market tends to not have a lot of spare time.

2. What does your business do?
    Sell products that are useful to parents of young children.

3. Who is your target market?
    Almost exclusively mothers with young kids. Our analytics show that more than half our visitors are on mobile or tablet.

4. What specific concerns do you have?
    We created the website ourselves and we don’t really have any design / graphics skills. We want to reduce our bounce rate and make sure the look of the website is not preventing conversions.

Would some small tweaks help or do you think more major changes are needed? Should we involve a professional web designer? Any other comments or feedback?

Thanks!

sohoAustralia
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    ::

Hi – I quite like the site. The colours are soothing which makes sense for your target audience.

I like the shopping cart: simplicity

Maybe the newsletter signup could be on the home page – rather than another click.

Also I’m 50/50 on the logo. Have you checked out what some of your competitors are doing?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.