Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Website feedback please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    247 Health
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    ::

Thanks for the feedback. It definately is a work in progress and all feedback is appreciated. The facebook banner has been removed and another product banner replaced it.

I will look at adding more information in the following days, thanks again. :)

AGMBris
    • Total posts: 319
    Up

Hi 247

Looking good so far. A few points for me just quickly;

– a fair bit of use of black text on white becomes a little too cluttered for me personally but it could be solved easily by a bit of reduction on the home page
    Perhaps the login being a pop up rather then sitting in full on the page. And the use of multiple banners confuses my eye a little. Perhaps also make your link farm at the bottom a lighter grey or sit back from the normal page text brightness. It is more a google thing then a use by clients in my opinion.
    – be careful that your banners are made static and not flash or you take out the mobile/tablet market who will not see both banners,
    – phone number prominent on the home page or header quite important i think or are you having only online contact?

For me I think it is just layout and simplifying on the eye where you can. But all the content is important and good so far.

Must be a bit tricky when you have a designer needing to make the changes – can you take some of that over once the layout/design is concreted?

Good luck

Mortgages In Focus
    • Total posts: 35
    Up

Congratulations a great start. Always keep your website a work in progress.

The only thing I would say is when I 1st look at it it blends all too much together. You may need to play with ways to make sections stand out more than others.

Keep up the great work and all the best with your business.

Uncomplicating
    • Total posts: 731
    Up

The different areas need separation. The menu on the left kinda merges in to the main body which kinda blends in to the right side. Just needs some separation.

Personal thing, but I hate mouseover that immediately shows a bigger image. Should at least be on a hover so that it’s not immediate.

There are too many different fonts too. Not sure what’s there, but some arial, some tahoma, some verdana, some comic sans (which ought to be illegal IMO) and I think another one I don’t immediately recognise too.

Capitalisation seems a bit odd. Categories uppercase. Information items mixed. Links Uppercase.

Indenting on the left is inconsistent.

Fairly good site all in all, just needs tidying up here or there and the various pages tying together so that they look part of the whole rather than a jumble of bits put together

Mortgages In Focus
    • Total posts: 35
    Up

It is an online shop?

Why not try Volusion then you don’t need to use a web designer – fantastic support as well.

Vilson
    Participant
    • Total posts: 184
    Up

I can say one thing that your Main animation is Bit fast and not getting clear message from your website..

Create Online Test or Quiz on ScoreBell
    lutrov
    Participant
    • Total posts: 134
    Up

1. What needs reviewing?
    2. What does your business do?
    3. Who is your target market?
    4. What specific concerns do you have?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.