Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Website Feedback Request

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shine
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi There,

I’m keen to get some feedback/response on a website I’m looking to launch in the next little while…

1. What needs reviewing?

A new website – http://www.yournextvisit.com.au

2. What does your business do?

YourNextVisit helps businesses to connect with their clients by sending scheduled reminders about upcoming appointments, and providing an SMS marketing platform that allows users to send SMS messages to all or a sub set of their existing customers.

3. Who is your target market?

Businesses that run primarily on an appointment basis (salons, trainers, therapists etc)

4. What specific concerns do you have?

Is the intent clear enough, does the first impression capture a visitor and lead them to want to know more about the service.

There is still some duplicate placeholder content on one of the pages, but the primary home page and majority of the other pages are close to done.

All feedback, suggestions, commentary gratefully (and hopefully gracefully :)) received.

Thanks in advance

Simon

Shine
    Up

Thanks so much for the feedback – it’s really excellent – every point a good one that has reminded/prompted me about some of the details that are still to be added. Invaluable – thanks again. I’ve commecnted on your specific points below.

nevenkas5, post: 0 wrote:
    I clicked on the get started now and registered. Not sure really happens thereafter. – Good point I’ll need to add a better thanks for signing up page that explains what happens next…

I clicked on the features tab and at the top there is a section for for the video to run but I click on the video and nothing happens. Perhaps there is something wrong? Video still to be added…

The link from the welcome email to the video tutorials also didn’t work. Another good catch – the original welcome email was written a while back 0 I really need to check back on what is says and where it links to

Also the ongoing costs for using the service past the free 100 messages are not clear. Is there a section of the site that I have missed? – No I need to make it clearer, there are no signup or ongoing fees – and message credits will be twenty cents each, purchased in blocks… more to be added to the site on that – thanks

Perhaps consider putting a telephone number on the page as well so if a prospective customer wanted to ask questions or get help to use the service they could find you easily. Will do

Warm regards,

Nevenka Sheridan
    Regional Sales Manager
    Servcorp
    http://www.servcorp.com.au

Craig_Longmuir
    • Total posts: 556
    Up

looking good, but needs some tweeking…a couple of things to start with…

“YourNextVisit enables you to manage you appointments and organize you contacts in one central place that’s easily accessible
    where ever you go”
    probably sums it up in 1 sentence so would be good to have this as a tagline under client connections delivered….instantly let people know whats on offer…i didnt scroll down at first as the page looked pretty self contained…

“No Fees. 100 SMS Credits FREE or Take Feature Tour” – white on light blue not the easiest to read!

the scroll < > seems to be missing a scroll! add a bit of jquery in and make it look a little slicker…

spacing on navigation between words is pretty tight..

Shine
    Up

Thanks for the feedback – the FS community is great because it provides actionable feedback – a couple responses and a question below…

“YourNextVisit enables you to manage you appointments and organize you contacts in one central place that’s easily accessible
    where ever you go”

probably sums it up in 1 sentence so would be good to have this as a tagline under client connections delivered….instantly let people know whats on offer…i didnt scroll down at first as the page looked pretty self contained…
    agreed that a clearer description of the service should be added to that section of the page

“No Fees. 100 SMS Credits FREE or Take Feature Tour” – white on light blue not the easiest to read!

the scroll < > seems to be missing a scroll! add a bit of jquery in and make it look a little slicker… the text on the iphone and between the phone and the girl swap when the scroll is clicked – what browser are you using?

spacing on navigation between words is pretty tight.. – agreed will look to space

Thanks again for really clear, actionable feedback – it’s appreciated.

Simon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.