• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    arash
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

My name is Arash and I’m new around here. I do provide solutions for businesses to have better marketing and exposure. All these solutions are online except logo and brochure design.

My mission is to get Australian Small/Medium Businesses online. As NSW Government records show there are almost 2 million small businesses out there and in the other hand more than 80% of Australians do purchase online or review online before purchasing from store. So I guess businesses need to go online to market that %80 and it means it is good market for web developers like me to get businesses online.

As you might be in early stages right (or might have been there years ago), It is costy to go online, but yet it can be the most effective one if you invest right amount of time. So I decided to solve this problem and I did it and reduced development cost significantly which lets businesses go online with a reasonable price and invest more gradually if they get enough feedback from online world.

But there is a tiny problem which made me to join here. Although I’m expert in technical stuff and smart enough to find ways to make things work in smarter way, I’m not good in marketing in Australia as English is my second language (we all have strengths and weakness). I joined here to look for smart ambitious people who can help me with my marketing. Cause I need to mass market the product I have invested a year in and pretty sure with having the right person, we can make a fortune. Or as we all have learnt, whenever there is no one to help we have to trust ourselves and in this case means I have to practice and get good in Australian Marketing.

So willing to hear back from other members.

Cheers,
    Arash

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi arash,

Thanks for introducing yourself and your business to us.

Good on you for working out the areas of your business that you’re going to need help with – I hope you do pick up plenty of helpful marketing tips around here.

All the best for the new venture,
    Jayne

JohnTranter
    • Total posts: 842
    Up

Good luck to you Arash, I do like the effects on your website. Very nice!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.