Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Website Makeover for VATrainer.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone, I’ve been doing a makeover of one of my sites that I always thought was rather boring to look at. Now it’s starting to look better and I’m keen to have some look at it for their feedback please.

The website address is http://vatrainer.com/.

This is a Virtual Assistant Training course for those who would like to become a Virtual Assistant, or perhaps already are but feel they’re missing a few things in the running of their business.

Is there anything glaring you feel I need to fix? If you get any error messages please tell me which page and also which browser you are using as that is often important.

Thank you.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Kathy,

It looks nice.
    After contact in the menu there is a black line, is there meant to be another button after it?

Steve

kathiemt
    Up
    Divert To Mobile, post: 128174 wrote:
    Hi Kathy,

It looks nice.
    After contact in the menu there is a black line, is there meant to be another button after it?

Steve

No, there’s not Steve. I’m actually thinking of getting rid of the Welcome link in the menu so that it will become more obvious then that’s the finish of the buttons.

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Kath, the Follow Us icon at the top for WordPress doesn’t appear to be working properly. Should it take us straight to your blog?

And the Email one should probably say “contact us by email” instead of follow us on email.

I’m using Chrome :)

Wendy :)

kathiemt
    Up
    Couple It, post: 128181 wrote:
    Kath, the Follow Us icon at the top for WordPress doesn’t appear to be working properly. Should it take us straight to your blog?

And the Email one should probably say “contact us by email” instead of follow us on email.

I’m using Chrome :)

Wendy :)

Thanks Wendy, will go back to sort those out.

clintmaher
    • Total posts: 306
    Up

Could you not make your product offering the main call to action on your home page? I had to go digging to get to it.

Love the platform, Genesis rocks!!

Crisp and clean site :)

kathiemt
    Up
    clintmaher, post: 128186 wrote:
    Could you not make your product offering the main call to action on your home page? I had to go digging to get to it.

Love the platform, Genesis rocks!!

Crisp and clean site :)

Thanks about the site and yes I like Genesis too.

Can you explain your thoughts about the call to action a bit please?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.