Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Website making meditation easy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mydiamonddays
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi all
    In response to an enormous need for stress release and calm, I created mydiamonddays which offers 10 minute guided meditations from experts all over the world. We have recently created a “meditation bootcamp” which has been hugely popular and is designed to get beginners started on a lifelong meditation habit.

I love that meditation is moving out of “crazy hippy land” and into the mainstream because the benefits of regular meditation are almost endless.
    This looks like a great forum and I’d hear if anyone else has experience with meditation.

Kathy

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Where’s your research King? lol Here it is

Wendy :)

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Where’s your research King? lol Here it is

Wendy :)

King
    • Total posts: 2,212
    Up

yeah but I wanted to see if they came back ;)

King
    • Total posts: 2,212
    Up

yeah but I wanted to see if they came back ;)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Kathy,

We’re all about the people behind the businesses around here, so we’d love it if you’d tell us more about yourself.

It would also be great if you could update your forum profile (for example including details of where you’re based, and perhaps adding your website URL to your signature).

All the best for the new venture. I’m a big fan of meditation, and I hope it works out brilliantly for you.

All the best,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Kathy,

We’re all about the people behind the businesses around here, so we’d love it if you’d tell us more about yourself.

It would also be great if you could update your forum profile (for example including details of where you’re based, and perhaps adding your website URL to your signature).

All the best for the new venture. I’m a big fan of meditation, and I hope it works out brilliantly for you.

All the best,
    Jayne

sourcewellbeing
    • Total posts: 35
    Up

Hello and welcome! … i’d like to know more about you too :)

I’m actually a qualified meditation facilitator amongst other things but I find that giving my clients easy mindfulness tips can be easier for them to implement than a structured meditation per se. You are correct in that there is plenty of evidence that mindfulness practice has far reaching health benefits, which is why meditation is promoted in conventional healthcare as a complement to other therapies. The benefits can be easily explained as inducing an alpha state calms the stress response leading to a reduction in inflammatory processes in the body that can drive a whole host of diseases.

With practice, achieving a calmer state becomes easier and easier. Its creating the new ‘habit’ thats tricky – so I think your idea of a 10 minute meditation is achievable for most people. Good luck with it!

Regards

sourcewellbeing
    • Total posts: 35
    Up

Hello and welcome! … i’d like to know more about you too :)

I’m actually a qualified meditation facilitator amongst other things but I find that giving my clients easy mindfulness tips can be easier for them to implement than a structured meditation per se. You are correct in that there is plenty of evidence that mindfulness practice has far reaching health benefits, which is why meditation is promoted in conventional healthcare as a complement to other therapies. The benefits can be easily explained as inducing an alpha state calms the stress response leading to a reduction in inflammatory processes in the body that can drive a whole host of diseases.

With practice, achieving a calmer state becomes easier and easier. Its creating the new ‘habit’ thats tricky – so I think your idea of a 10 minute meditation is achievable for most people. Good luck with it!

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.