Home Forums Tell me straight… Website review – socialblend.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ossigeno
    • Total posts: 1

Would appreciate any feedback on our website: socialblend.com

It is a tool that allows website owners to embed their social media activity, including hashtag campaigns, into their website. This allows them to have a constant flow of fresh content and user-generated content (such as reviews) to increase visitor engagement, dwell time and conversions.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,173

I love the look and feel of the site including the colours and font choices you have made.

It is a very clean site and seems to load quickly.

I would love to see some example sites to show what the feeds would look like on a client site and have some idea (prominently displayed or linked to) around how the technical process works and on what CMS etc.

Congrats so far and welcome to Flying Solo.

Cheers
    Paul

eagleeye
    • Total posts: 31

Looks great. So does it feed back your social footprint to your website? Is that the intent?

Dave Gillen – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,554

[USER=4645]@ossigeno[/USER] I’d be interested in a tool like this, but I agree with [USER=78928]@Paul – FS Concierge[/USER] – I’d need to see some examples of the published feeds.

Dave

Dave Gillen - Client Acquisition | Brisbane | (07) 3180 0288
    Rhonwyn
    • Total posts: 5

Site looks clean. Agreed I’d like to see a demo video, maybe Loom or Zoom recording hosted and embedded explaining how it looks and works.
    I was a bit confused by pricing, maybe have little ‘help/more info’ bubbles on inclusions list as a few of the top items (eg, feed vs channel vs account) were maybe not clear enough for novices.
    Also surprised by jump in price from one-off ‘Lifetime’ to ‘Small’ & ‘Pro’ monthly fees. Maybe the lifetime price should be kept on a separate page unattached to the menu so you can use it for special promotion…? Would go nicely as a social campaign with fun demo video.
    Definitely a good concept though :)

HAPPY DECAY
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2

Yeah if there was a short video showing how it works at the start would be good.

In general, it looks to be on track.

I like the URL name.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by HAPPY DECAY.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by HAPPY DECAY.
    Street Artist, Muralist & Illustrator Community Focused & Meaningful Placemaking www.HappyDecay.com.au
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.