Home – New Forums Selling online Website solutions for cheap

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pearstar
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hello all entrepreneurs.

If someone needs a new website from scratch, need to renew existing one, make website mobile friendly. Maybe need SEO marketing done or social media marketing I can give you a hand. I am self taught programmer, made several international websites, SEO and advertising in social media. It all comes with fee but I also am happy to help anyone with questions to some extent. I am one man show so I can help limited amount of people.

I hope this will be help to some of the beginning entrepreneurs as there are so many companies who do outdated coding for overpriced fees.

PS: I mostly do websites on WordPress.

If this thread is considered as pure advertisement and is against website policy I will delete it upon request.

Trent Tran
    Participant
    • Total posts: 166
    Up

Hi [USER=74280]@pearstar[/USER] are you one of the attached image ?

pearstar
    Up

Hi, no. I dont advertise nowhere, just have been doing for friends companies and friends of friends companies. Here is my first so called advertisement

robh
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi [USER=74280]@pearstar[/USER], keen to have a chat with you today if you are available around some website work. Thanks

pearstar
    Up

Sure. Find me in facebook: facebook.com/henry.kaasik.5

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    pearstar, post: 240851, member: 74280 wrote:
    If this thread is considered as pure advertisement and is against website policy I will delete it upon request.

My apologies for being short, although your final statement pretty much sums it all up – although you appear to want to help, the construction of this forum is to assist other with info etc etc and not just to sell to others :( its about building relationships, posting assistance to others and actually drawing from the forum and inputting your knowledge = this in turn should bring you clients if you know your stuff, although some actually help for the sake of helping (*for free to boot) for the benefit of the community they are a part of :)

Wishing you all the best though
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    JohnTranter
    • Total posts: 842
    Up

Henry,

If I was you I’d put a thread like this in the “New here?” forum, that’s really the place to put what you do and what your offering is.
    Then add a link to your website in your footer.

Good luck to you, and keep busy on the forum. There’s lots of people on here using WordPress so an experienced hand is always useful. :)

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

I just wonder how this one stacks up with the rule around only Australian or New Zealand business’s. Just a small observation when you look at the facebook page.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    bb1, post: 240891, member: 53375 wrote:
    I just wonder how this one stacks up with the rule around only Australian or New Zealand business’s. Just a small observation when you look at the facebook page.
    Quick check of FB reveals OP is travelling around this great country as we speak.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.