Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Website store review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TeePrint
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone, :)

I’m new to the forum and would like some feedback regarding my website. The website is about 3 months old and I have refined the website based on feedback from close friends only.

1. What needs reviewing? (i.e. logo, website, idea etc…)
    Website as a whole

2. What does your business do?
    We make it easier for people and businesses to design and print their own t shirts (also aprons and canvas bags) using our online app. Customers can upload their own images and text, and position/size them onto our online t shirt template. We then print their design onto their selected garment and ship it to them.

3. Who is your target market?
    Anyone who needs t shirt printing done and can use a computer.

4. What specific concerns do you have?

• Is there sufficient information for my target audience?
    • Does everything look too simple? Too much white?
    • Any other observations?

Thank you in advance for your time and feedback.

Regards,
    TeePrint

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hello TeePrint,

I like the site its easy to navigate, LOADS of designs, prices are reasonable.

Steve

Corset Kylie
    • Total posts: 28
    Up

I found the drop down menus a little hard to read on my monitors, the dark red on grey was just a little hard on the eyes.

You may want to make the “create your own tshirt” image a little larger and prominant, as this is your primary function, and the fun, quirkyness of this function, is in itself, a call to action.

other than that, I like it, its fun, funky, well laid out. I like it.

K

ntgd
    • Total posts: 36
    Up

I think your site looks clean.

You sell novelty t-shirt, so I was expecting to see some interesting looking t-shirt when I go to your site, but I see a whole lot of blank t-shirt instead. I know they are there for people to select then create their own t-shirt, but it make your site less fun and interesting upon first visit.

I agreed to the above that your create your own t-hirt button on the top look a bit busy and is not clear what it is unless you really look at it.

I think it can have a bit more fun and quirkness on your home page to bring your selling point across.

TeePrint
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Thank you all for the feedback. I will have to do something about that ‘Create your own t shirt’ button, and work on the front page as mentioned!

ExecAccess
    • Total posts: 229
    Up

Hi

I think you have a good website and a great concept.

I agree with an earlier comment however that the home page needs to bit more fun!

I think there is a bit too much text on there an it might be better separating some of it off to a separate page. Maybe have the “welcome to…” as the front page along with some examples of fun and funky tees that you can click on to take you to page that tells you how to order those.

Great to see an informative contact us page with contact numbers etc. However I wouldn’t personally put an email address on site as this increases the amount of spam you may receive. Maybe use a contact us form instead.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.