Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Website update – Opinions?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Live4Fitness
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I’m in the process of updating our website in the hope that it will allow people to go straight for what they are looking for with minimal searching. So far I’ve removed our services page, which contained all our personal training, group training and nutritional products and I’ve placed them on their own separate pages with navigation tabs.

I know something needs to be done with the Home and About pages. I’m wondering whether the company info on the about page should be sharpened up and placed on the home page, or perhaps a blog?

Essentially, I’m looking for opinions on what you would like to see on the home page if you were searching for personal training/group fitness/nutritional guidance. What would grab you and cause you investigate further?

Feel free to offer feedback regarding any part of the site. I’m open to any thoughts!

Live4Fitness Personal Training – http://www.l4f.com.au

Many thanks,
    Matt.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Matt,

I like the home page, its an easy read and the length is just about right.
    I was a little thrown off by the repetition of the articles, but that will probably sort itself out as you write more.

On the about page I would expect to read about your qualifications and experience.
    Your testimonials are good, I also believe testimonials are important enough to deserve their own menu.

best of luck,

Steve

Live4Fitness
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Thanks Steve.

The articles issue is something I’ve been meaning to remedy over the last week. It’s simply a case of me being too liberal with the category tags!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.