Home – New Forums Starting your journey Websites that Register a Company

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    isaidc
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

My biz partner and I are keen to register a company but with very little money coming in at the moment, our plan is to use a website service, then hire an accountant when the new financial year starts (when we expect to earn more).

Just wondering if any are better than each other or if anyone has had experience with them (just searched a few)? Thanks

Easycompanies.com.au – $484
    ecompanies.com.au – $494
    shelco.com.au – $499

Prashant Murphy
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

I haven’t used any of them but have used businessregistration.com.au. I wasn’t particularly happy with the level of service and they are more expensive.

I would go with either of the top two.

I hope you have done a lot of due diligence and have made sure to understand the importance of structure. That is really what people are paying for when they go through an accountant. These services bypass all that which is why it’s so cheap.

Anyway, best of luck :)

Prashant Murphy

Greg Mawer
    • Total posts: 46
    Up
    isaidc, post: 186925 wrote:
    My biz partner and I are keen to register a company but with very little money coming in at the moment, our plan is to use a website service, then hire an accountant when the new financial year starts (when we expect to earn more).

Just wondering if any are better than each other or if anyone has had experience with them (just searched a few)? Thanks

Easycompanies.com.au – $484
    ecompanies.com.au – $494
    shelco.com.au – $499

Make sure you get a shareholders agreement drafted to outline the rights and obligations of each director / shareholder.

Who are the shareholders? In individual names or held by a discretionary trust?

isaidc
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    Greg Mawer, post: 186932 wrote:
    Make sure you get a shareholders agreement drafted to outline the rights and obligations of each director / shareholder.

Who are the shareholders? In individual names or held by a discretionary trust?

We drafted an outline of the the rights and obligations of each director / shareholder when starting the business last year yep.

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi there,

I have regular dealings with eCompanies that you mentioned, and also another one – Shelcom Corporate Services (http://www.shelcom.com.au) and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending either of them. (Shelcom are members here)

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi James,

Are you able to post a link to the ‘special’. Granted it’s the end of the day on a Friday but I can’t see this at their site? Their pricing suggests $571 for a company registration (including the ASIC fee).

Thanks

JamesMav, post: 187240 wrote:
    Hi Isaidc,

Cmmd.com.au is currently having a special where you can register trusts, companies etc for $120, it’s running until 30th June.

Hope this helps.

Hatching_It
    • Total posts: 414
    Up

James that won’t include the ASIC fee for registering a company ($444) – http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/asic.nsf/asic+formsdisplayW?readform&code=201

So it’s still $564

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.