Home – New Forums Find the help you need Wedding Businesses

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #978438
    My Wedding Concierge
    Member
    • Total posts: 109
    Up
    0
    ::

    Looking for Wedding Businesses

    Hi everyone, I am hoping to make contact with any wedding related businesses for networking purposes.

    If you are, or know someone who has a business which is relevant to the wedding industry please pass their details on to me. I would very much appreciate it :)

    This could be very broad from dressmakers, accessories, venues, travel agents, transportation, caterers, bucks and hens and so on. Basically anyone who offers goods/services which are of interest to people during their wedding, I would like to make contact.

    #1107149
    bluewoodstudio
    Member
    • Total posts: 233
    Up
    0
    ::

    I just sent you a PM.

    Heidi :)

    #1107151
    kathiemt
    Member
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up
    0
    ::

    My daughter makes bridal wear and lives in Monbulk, Vic. She is not on the web but I can tell her about you. She does beautiful work, and this is not just her mother speaking, she gets that comment from lots of people.

    #1107152
    My Wedding Concierge
    Member
    • Total posts: 109
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi Kathie,

    Thanks for passing that on, you can get her to email me directly at [email protected]

    #1107153
    My Wedding Concierge
    Member
    • Total posts: 109
    Up
    0
    ::
    bluewoodstudio, post: 118775 wrote:
    I just sent you a PM.

    Heidi :)

    Glad to see you made it into the site Heidi :D

    #1107154
    Peapod
    Member
    • Total posts: 57
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hello! I’m a photographer in Sydney. Would love to shoot weddings and receive some referrals. :-)

    #1107155
    My Wedding Concierge
    Member
    • Total posts: 109
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hey Alexis, for sure! You can email me directly at [email protected] and I can point you in the right direction…

    I don’t want to get in trouble with the moderators for promoting my own business too much, but you might get a hint of what it’s about from my signature ;)

    #1107156
    Peapod
    Member
    • Total posts: 57
    Up
    0
    ::

    Cool! Just sent you an e-mail. :-)

    #1107157
    bmd
    Member
    • Total posts: 39
    Up
    0
    ::

    Re: Looking for Wedding Businesses

    My Wedding Concierge, post: 118774 wrote:
    Hi everyone, I am hoping to make contact with any wedding related businesses for networking purposes.

    If you are, or know someone who has a business which is relevant to the wedding industry please pass their details on to me. I would very much appreciate it :)

    This could be very broad from dressmakers, accessories, venues, travel agents, transportation, caterers, bucks and hens and so on. Basically anyone who offers goods/services which are of interest to people during their wedding, I would like to make contact.

    Hey

    One of my mates who did our wedding flowers is just amazing. just google Flowers By Lorey – located up near the Hunter Valley & Newcastle. If you just message me your contact details I can pass them on for you,

    Matt

    #1107158
    My Wedding Concierge
    Member
    • Total posts: 109
    Up
    0
    ::

    Just wanted to say thanks for everyone who’s been getting in contact. Our beautiful website is expanding very quickly! :D

    #1107159
    Elaine Searle Celebrant
    Member
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi, I’m a Sydney based Registered Marriage Celebrant. You’ll find me at http://www.sydneycelebrantelainesearle.com.au or at my email [email protected]

    Regards

    Elaine Searle

    #1107160
    ttb
    Member
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    0
    ::

    Re: Looking for Wedding Businesses

    Hi I run an online experience website for girls only to book their ultimate girls day or night .Pease have a browse http://www.tickthebox.net.au.
    We presently have 65 experiences online catering to all ages and interests.We have an amazing array of hens party options, pre wedding get togethers.

    Please feel free to contact me for mo[email protected]re info:

    #1107161
    My Wedding Concierge
    Member
    • Total posts: 109
    Up
    0
    ::
    Elaine Searle Celebrant, post: 124595 wrote:
    Hi, I’m a Sydney based Registered Marriage Celebrant. You’ll find me at http://www.sydneycelebrantelainesearle.com.au or at my email [email protected]

    Regards

    Elaine Searle

    Hi Elaine, sorry for the delay on this, things have been so busy lately! I’m sending you an email this morning.

    #1107162
    My Wedding Concierge
    Member
    • Total posts: 109
    Up
    0
    ::
    kathiemt, post: 122250 wrote:
    My daughter makes bridal wear and lives in Monbulk, Vic. She is not on the web but I can tell her about you. She does beautiful work, and this is not just her mother speaking, she gets that comment from lots of people.

    Hi Kathie, again sorry for the slow reply. If you could pass on my details that would be excellent. Just get her to email me at [email protected]

    Thanks very much, she won’t be disappointed! :D

    #1107163
    My Wedding Concierge
    Member
    • Total posts: 109
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi everyone, just wanted to thank all those who’ve referred people to us. Our growth over the last 3 months has truly been explosive!

    Please if anyone else knows people who have businesses that are relevant to the wedding industry, pass on my details, or I can contact them either way.

    Thank you all again so very much! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.