Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Weekly Zoom Mastermind Meetings

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Antonio Manto
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi all, in these current times its hard to hold or even attend network meetings.

Even in good times, it can be hard to find the time and expensive to join some of the professional network meetings around.

I am thinking of holding weekly Zoom Mastermind Meetings?

Just wondering what your thoughts and feedback is?

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

Based on the number of replies, not sure anyone is thinking it’s a good idea.

Just from what I have heard everyone say about zoom meeting if you get more then 2 people in the meeting, it becomes very unmanageable due to time delays, or everyone not getting the visible queues of when they can or cant speak. Not saying it’s not a good idea, but just hearing that the technology is still struggling with it.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Tony,

Could be a good idea if you give people a reason to show up. If the topic is something people are really keen to discuss. There have been a couple of very popular topics on this forum in recent weeks that might give you a clue what’s on people’s minds.

Dave

flyingsideways
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

online meetings will be more frequent in a lot of industries now (the company I work for has not renewed ~10% office space in the CBD for FY21) so getting familiar with how to run them is a skill that’s worth building.

Corey
    • Total posts: 568
    Up

Zoom is a popular medium at the moment.

I participate in several zoom meetings. (free & paid)

Take the plunge & go for it.

Cheers
    Corey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.