Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Welcome from Plumsale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jason@Plumsale
    • Total posts: 155
    Up
    ::

Hi soloists,

My business partner and myself started a software development company in 2006, mostly consulting. We have both been software engineers for over a decade each.

Whilst running our company for the last 6 years we have noticed a lack of simple tools to help micro businesses. We have both worked for large organizations that spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on Accounting, Billing and Customer Relationship products. These businesses had teams of accounts personnel to manage the business process and these tools.

Most of the micro business owners we spoke to don’t use bookkeepers and only see their accountant once or twice a year, and were using either excel or MYOB (with a lot of pain). So we decided to start building http://www.plumsale.com to service these very small businesses and help them get out of the shoe box and excel and to provide a better on-line solution.

I have been on the outside looking in for a while now, I hope I can provide some valuable information to the community.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Jason I really like this.
    Im going to test it.

Steve

adrian
    Participant
    • Total posts: 181
    Up

Nice! Looks very close to what my wife needs. Do you offer MYOB import? She’d love to drop MYOB….

Jason@Plumsale
    • Total posts: 155
    Up
    adrian_gray, post: 120709 wrote:
    Nice! Looks very close to what my wife needs. Do you offer MYOB import? She’d love to drop MYOB….

No not at the moment. We have only been live for a couple of months and have only just started to actively market for customers. We are listening to all request coming in and are releasing new features and enhancements on a weekly basis. So if we feel there is a wider need then a feature like this will move higher up our plan.

Thanks for your feedback.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

G’day Jason,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for introducing your new venture to us.

From that initial response, it seems you’ll have a lot of interest in your product – hope it all goes brilliantly for you. :)

Looking forward to having you around.
    Jayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.