Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Welcome message from mCards

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MCards
    • Total posts: 18
    Up
    ::

Good day everyone,

My name is Anne, I am one of the creators of the website http://www.MCards.com.au. The business is about offering mobile greeting cards/wallpapers for users to send to mobile phones in form of MMS (multimedia SMS).

I am looking forward to sharing my experience and learning from others in this forum. Since my business in mobile content area, I’m interested in hearing other experiences in related fields such as mobile advertising. I am also in the progress of setting up some classifieds-related websites.

Specifically, I’d like to learn more about strategies to generate traffic, retain customers and do proper online marketing.

Thanks all for reading

Lucki
    • Total posts: 147
    Up

hi Anne,

Great to have you join the forum.

With technology being such a big part of our lives now, your message service is a great idea. I noticed you’ve already joined facebook and twitter which is where I would have assumed a lot of your traffic would have been generated.

Have you considered doing something with mobile phone companies, perhaps a freebie message or something when customers join up, or even florists, advertising on uni campuses, students would be big on sending greetings like yours. I’m no expert but those were just some ideas that came to my head.

Cheers

Lucki

VacuumRobot.com.au
    • Total posts: 113
    Up

Hi Anne, welcome to the forum, I’m into technology too. Best of luck to your new business.

Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.