Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Welcome to ThoughtMeter.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ThoughtMeter.com
    • Total posts: 41
    Up
    ::

ThoughtMeter.com is a full service, independent feedback engine helping businesses of all sizes make more informed decisions.

Not only does our feedback (I like to call them, thought!) requests provide you with intelligence to help with key decision making, pricing, training (yourself or staff), brand building & many more, I also assist your marketing efforts by gathering testimonials & help build your business’s social profile.

I also infuse some sales related concepts by upselling some of your additional products or services which in some cases will far outweigh the investment on using our services.

I also challenge the concept that thoughts should only be requested after a sale. Thoughts can be requested from a potential client after an initial pitch or even before a pitch where you would like to find out a little more about a potential client’s needs & increase chances of a conversion through a more customised solution.

Thought requests can even include a request to close the sale for some people who may be a little apprehensive to ask this question (like me!)

I also believe that independence is important for the following reasons

• Greater ability to manage negative feedback. (In stead of having it plastered all over social media)
    • Greater likelihood of honest feedback (responders have the ability to remain anonymous)

Our thought requests are mobile device friendly making it easier for respondents to complete.

I have a 3 minute video demonstration (viewable on any device) here bit.ly/1G3yo4x

Thank you for taking a look at my business, feel free to check out our website http://www.thoughtmeter.com Like us on Facebook to get my blog articles or get in touch, I’d love to be able to help your solo business!

Thanks again,

Todd

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up
    ::

Hi Todd,

Welcome aboard the forums! Best of luck with the business and we hope to see you around the place. :)

Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.