Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Well I must say!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    missymoo
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    ::

That Facebook is a really good marketing tool, I can officially say that 99% of my clients have all come from marketing my self on Facebook, certainly has made my business thrive , thank you Facebook :)

DarianCulbert
    • Total posts: 49
    Up

Congratulations! Facebook is a good way to spread your words!
    You should also have link to your Facebook in your signature or in your profile so fellow soloists can visit too!

Cheers,
    Darian

Netorigin
    • Total posts: 421
    Up
    missymoo, post: 120190 wrote:
    That Facebook is a really good marketing tool, I can officially say that 99% of my clients have all come from marketing my self on Facebook, certainly has made my business thrive , thank you Facebook :)

That’s excellent to hear :) I can also say that since we’ve started utilising Facebook, we’ve also seen it to be an excellent marketing tool.

Cheers,
    Shaun

Tall Trees Eco Store
    • Total posts: 52
    Up

I’ve just added Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram to my business. Along with Facebook and Tumblr, I’m realising that I’m going to either need to allocate a large chuck of my day to social media or clone myself.

I really am enjoying it though. Liking, commenting, posting, twittering, pinning, blogging, snapping and so on. I’m finding a lot of amazing things and there is nothing like the feeling when a post you’ve made goes (slightly) viral!

SavvySME
    • Total posts: 201
    Up

Would be great to give an indication of what type of business you are in :) I’m glad you have experienced such great results on a free medium! Thats the icing on the cake.

Thanks for reading,

Wendy

Sally Anne
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Can you share how you actually use Facebook to generate leads? What types of things do you post on there?

tkc2012
    • Total posts: 64
    Up

Facebook has proven great for me too. I’d say I get about 80% of my customers from it.

I talk about all sorts of things that relate to my audience, as well as some stuff that is more general. For instance, most days I tend to tell me audience what I will be up to – in terms of what sort of jobs I have lined up. This usually elicits some sort of conversation.

Myob trainer
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Facebook is a great way to promote anything. I like this very much.

gen Y advantage
    • Total posts: 63
    Up

LOVE Facebook :)

I agree, it would be good of have an indication of what industry you serve and your customer base, as Facebook may not be for everyone – believe it or not! Otherwise the marketing just needs to be a bit more crafty and clever.

Great for you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.