Home – New Forums Starting your journey What are the top high profit businesses to be starting up at the moment?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Need Leads?
    • Total posts: 54
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I would like to gather all of your opinions on what you feel are the top high profit businesses to be starting up in Australia right now?

All comments and advice would be appreciated.

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up

as a percentage, or as actual gross profit in raw $ ?

Brooke Curline
    • Total posts: 120
    Up
    Need Leads?, post: 186415 wrote:
    Hi All,

I would like to gather all of your opinions on what you feel are the top high profit businesses to be starting up in Australia right now?

All comments and advice would be appreciated.

Hi,
    Without doubt anything to do with supplying our ageing population with relevant products!

This will be the boom industry for obvious reasons.

Cheers
    Brooke Curline
    Sales Agent

perthchampagneclub.com
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

I think if you’re going to base your startup business on whatever product has the highest profit then you’re in for a very rough ride.
    What are your interests and expertise? You should be looking for a niche service or product within that scope instead of just whatever product is ‘high growth’ or ‘high profit’

Bizbo
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Couldn’t agree more with Perth Champagne Club. Find something you’re interested in and what you have a history with. Mixing passion and expertise is what is important when starting up, as you need this passion to fuel your success in the beginning and the expertise, well, that part is obvious! All the best!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.