Home – New Forums Marketing mastery What brings you the most joy out of being a small business owner?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up
    ::
    bluepenguin, post: 137915 wrote:
    Having an empty “Bills to be paid” drawer.

Please explain ? I don’t understand this concept lol

Wendy :)

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up
    bridiej, post: 137893 wrote:
    If you’d asked me this question three months ago I woud have said testimonials. But having recently met one of my clients (who works for a large government organisation) and seeing her eyes well up while she told me how much stress I’ve relieved her of was the best reward ever. :)

Great story.

JaneEB
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Yes a great question. For me having a business that can work more or less on auto-pilot is ideal (working towards it!).
    Finally I have got my head around working smarter not harder which is such a cliche but very very true.
    Having my own business means I can work when I want whether that is while my daughter sleeps in the day or at night time.
    The best part about having my own systemised business is not having 8 hours worth of work to do each day (or having someone breathing down my neck expecting me to FIND 8 hours of work to do each day regardless of how productive I’m being!).
    Cheers,
    JaneEB

JaxiB
    • Total posts: 68
    Up

What awesome answers, you can’t bet providing service that people are happy with.

I work from home with my man, my first thoughts were being able to have a cooked lunch and sneaking off in the middle of the day for a spot of shopping. Being able to stop work when the kids come home from school. I also love being able to work & travel. I recently moved to Australia, had 3 months off ( minus a few days) and my business kept going without any bumps.

I also love being able to hang out online, watch random youtube video’s, and be part of online communities. Oh and having skype video meetings with my ugg boots on.

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up
    JaxiB, post: 137961 wrote:
    What awesome answers, you can’t bet providing service that people are happy with.

I work from home with my man, my first thoughts were being able to have a cooked lunch and sneaking off in the middle of the day for a spot of shopping. Being able to stop work when the kids come home from school. I also love being able to work & travel. I recently moved to Australia, had 3 months off ( minus a few days) and my business kept going without any bumps.

I also love being able to hang out online, watch random youtube video’s, and be part of online communities. Oh and having skype video meetings with my ugg boots on.

Sounds like you are living the dream :)

JaxiB
    • Total posts: 68
    Up
    tonyk, post: 137963 wrote:
    Sounds like you are living the dream :)

I know everyone wants to wear ugg boots. :)

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up
    JaxiB, post: 137961 wrote:
    Oh and having skype video meetings with my ugg boots on.

…being able to do everything with your ugg boots on !!

Wendy :)

GSanders12
    • Total posts: 201
    Up

being in charge of your own destiny.

Nathan Hartnett
    • Total posts: 56
    Up

Being able to live in Thailand this year, Australia last year, and New Zealand the year before.:)

ScarlettR
    • Total posts: 396
    Up

When my anxiety hits, being able to step away from the desk and take the time I need to get a handle on it instead of thinking “I’m not doing good enough, I’m going to get fire!” That’s a huge one for me.

Wordsmith
    • Total posts: 194
    Up

Being recommended on by a happy client always gives me a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling.
    However, I most enjoy being able to be honest with my clients. If I think something isn’t going to work, I can tell them and offer an alternative solution. I find most, if not all, of my clients appreciate that.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.