Home – New Forums Starting your journey What details do I need to legally put on my product packaging?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Louise N
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi

I am starting a new business and am currently designing my packaging. I have covered off on the disclaimer and any safety issues but am wondering if legally need to put my ABN and business address on the the packaging?

Any advice welcome.

Thanks
    Louise

MickB
    • Total posts: 19
    Up
    Louise N, post: 212359 wrote:
    Hi

I am starting a new business and am currently designing my packaging. I have covered off on the disclaimer and any safety issues but am wondering if legally need to put my ABN and business address on the the packaging?

Any advice welcome.

Thanks
    Louise

what sort of packaging is it for? depending on your product there may be more or less things you need to state on there.

*Previous experience in packaging design / wife runs a label compliance business *

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Louise, and welcome to Flying Solo :)

As Mick mentioned, you’ll need to supply a bit more info before anyone is able to advise you, so please feel free to update this thread when you can.

Thanks for joining us too, by the way – I am looking forward to learning about your new product in due course.

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.