Home – New Forums Money matters What do you have planned for the new financial year?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sid@AbbyPractice
    • Total posts: 38
    Up
    ::

Good afternoon all,

EOFY is just under 2 months away! I believe the end of the financial year is a great time to make plans for the upcoming year and also delivers the ideal opportunity to change aspects of your business that haven’t done so well in the previous year.

At Abby Practice we are articulating clear goals and targets to achieve in the coming financial year.

So, I’d like to know what everyone else is intending to do differently in their business in FY 2013/14?

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

My new Financial year plan is to take more time off

Do a bit more travel and bend the plastic

I am sure that in reallity that just wont happen …….well Ive been trying to do this for over five years now.
    Looks like a New market in New Zealand is starting to open up, so that means more work

Retirement is all about enjoying what you want to do ……….guess what I love to do

ONE STOP TAX
    • Total posts: 19
    Up

We have plan to enhance our presence in social media.

http://www.onestoptax.com.au
    ONE STOP TAX

MDirections
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Our plans are starting now as we guide businesses through the marketing plan process in preparation for the new financial year.

Inside the business – we are looking to streamline our processes for better efficiency.

Trudi

http://www.marketingdirections.com.au

Sid@AbbyPractice
    Up
    Burgo, post: 157440 wrote:
    My new Financial year plan is to take more time off

Do a bit more travel and bend the plastic

I am sure that in reallity that just wont happen …….well Ive been trying to do this for over five years now.
    Looks like a New market in New Zealand is starting to open up, so that means more work

Retirement is all about enjoying what you want to do ……….guess what I love to do

Good luck with that! I’m sure it will be some well-earned time off.

Sid@AbbyPractice
    Up
    ONE STOP TAX, post: 157444 wrote:
    We have plan to enhance our presence in social media.

http://www.onestoptax.com.au
    ONE STOP TAX

Great! We’ve been working hard on our social media presence too. It’s worth the effort.

We’re actually going to be running a free social media workshop at our offices in Sydney in June. If you’re based in Sydney, we’d love you to join us.

Sid@AbbyPractice
    Up
    MDirections, post: 157581 wrote:
    Our plans are starting now as we guide businesses through the marketing plan process in preparation for the new financial year.

Inside the business – we are looking to streamline our processes for better efficiency.

Trudi

http://www.marketingdirections.com.au

Hi Trudi,

Good thinking. What processes are you particularly looking at streamlining?

Thanks,

Sid

ScarlettR
    • Total posts: 396
    Up

Success! That’s what I have planned.

The Copy Chick
    • Total posts: 963
    Up

I’ll be reviewing my processes to improve cashflow, as well working on a new business venture which I hope to launch with a close business associate in about 12 months time (we figured it would take that long to get everything set up while we’re still busy in our own businesses).

TimFairweather
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    The Copy Chick, post: 158964 wrote:
    I’ll be reviewing my processes to improve cashflow, as well working on a new business venture which I hope to launch with a close business associate in about 12 months time (we figured it would take that long to get everything set up while we’re still busy in our own businesses).

I like your realism – starting new ventures is so hard when you have already existing businesses / responsibilities. Good luck!

The Copy Chick
    • Total posts: 963
    Up
    TimFairweather, post: 160156 wrote:
    I like your realism – starting new ventures is so hard when you have already existing businesses / responsibilities. Good luck!

Thanks Tim :) Funny thing is, so many opportunities, connections and bits & pieces seem to be falling into all the right places with very little effort. It’s very encouraging.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.