Home – New Forums Starting your journey What does your business vision look like?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sid@AbbyPractice
    • Total posts: 38
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

2013 is a great time to revisit what your business could be doing better. I’m sure many of you have business plans, but what about a vision for your business?

I would love if you’d share what your business vision looks like.

Thanks,

Sid

The Copy Chick
    • Total posts: 963
    Up

I, for one, am aiming for world domination :D

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up
    The Copy Chick, post: 147555 wrote:
    I, for one, am aiming for world domination :D

Me too, but I’m going about it a little more subtly lol

Our Vision: To be the first choice in daily living aids worldwide, renowned for our honesty, respect for others and community involvement.

Wendy :)

The Copy Chick
    Up

Psshht. Subtle, schmubtle.

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Schmubtle…is that your next 9 letter word scramble solution? lol

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Well, i must retreat.. looks like the girls have the world domination side of things stitched up for 2013…. Carn men,,,, we missed the boat again!

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    The Copy Chick
    Up
    Couple It, post: 147589 wrote:
    Schmubtle…is that your next 9 letter word scramble solution? lol

Hmmmmm… maybe…. maybe not. Guess you’ll have to wait and see ;)

And now that I’ve successfully hijacked this thread (first this thread… next the president’s private jet!!) maybe I should be a little more forthcoming with a “proper” answer to the OP.

Without giving all my plans away, I’ve identified a very specific niche I would like to target with my services and am putting plans together which I will submit with a proposal to the appropriate hierarchy to hopefully make it all happen.

This all ties in (quite unintentionally – but spectacularly well (the stars are aligned!!)) with the rebrand and marketing plans I am currently undertaking, which I’ll be ready to reveal in the next couple of weeks.

Essentially, I’d like for me and my business associate to be the “go to girls” for this niche nationwide, while expanding our services to this particular group.

Failing that, I may be forced to kidnap Richard Branson when he’s in Adelaide later this year, undergo a drastic makeover before taking over his life (he’s almost got the world domination thing in the bag already, so it should be pretty easy from there!) ;) :D

Sid@AbbyPractice
    • Total posts: 38
    Up

Thanks for the comments.

Having a clear goal for your business certainly helps focus your energy, although sometimes it’s a bit scary to be too clear because then we fear we may fail…

Intermediate goals are also helpful as they’re not so daunting and get you headed in the right direction.

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up

Of course the first is world domination :p

But here is our actual vision and mission, always good to keep you on track.

Our mission is to help you grow your business and improve your bottom line.

Our vision is to establish loyal relationships that last for life by making a positive difference to the clients we work with in addition to being an accountable global company that makes a positive difference in this world.

Cheers

Cat :)

earthseacreative
    • Total posts: 96
    Up

What a great question!

So timely, like another thread I contributed to today!

The VA industry is a very, very competitive market. I’ve found that a business brand needs to be unique to stand out from the crowd.

What makes Earth & Sea Consulting different is my career journey, skill set, passion, vibrancy, drive, empathy and compassion.

Like a jigsaw, when I add these values and qualities to a client’s journey, the puzzle is complete!

The mission of E&SC is to empower businesses to transform.

The vision of E&SC is to utilise modern technologies and efficient work practices to allow businesses to reclaim time, resources and energy.

Thank you for allowing me to share this with the forum! I coined it two weeks ago :)

Cheers
    Merryn

Merryn Padgett
    Founder & Virtual Personal Assistant
    Earth & Sea Consulting

[email protected] http://www.earthandsea.com.au
    http://facebook.com/EarthSeaConsulting

tweeddrafting
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Wow this question has really made me think. I know what I want to personally achieve with the business, but a clear and defined vision is definitely lacking.

Going with the world domination theme, I would like for Virtual Drafting Assistant to be a national online business. Keeping with the VA theme I want to hire my own VA’s and contract out projects to expand to this level.

Being a very new business this is definitely the long term vision!

For the interim I would like to be a well recognised name among my target market locally & spread this recognition through word of mouth networking.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.