Home – New Forums Tech talk What Functionality Do You Require in your CRM Software?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ihatch
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

My Business Partners and I are in the process of developing & improving a cloud based CRM and Business Automation software.

To enable us to provide a better overall experience and package to our clients, I thought that I would ask members of this forum a couple of questions.

1. What services or functions do you feel offer the best overall solution for your business?

2. Would you prefer web based or the ability to remotely access your own dedicated server?

3. How much would you be prepared to pay for a system that automated up to 90% of your daily lead generation and admin tasks?

4. What system do you currently use for your business, And what do you like the most about it?

5. What do you like the least about your current system?

All information received will be in strict confidence and will only be used to develop a greater understanding of the needs of the solo entrepreneur and/or Small business owner.

Thanks in Advance.

Ian.

GavThomas15
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Here are my humble thoughts…

1. What services or functions do you feel offer the best overall solution for your business?

This is quite a broad question, for which I could write pages of information. Let’s just say that a system that provided functions that could be tailored and customised to fit a businesses’ unique workflow would provide the best solution for us.

2. Would you prefer web based or the ability to remotely access your own dedicated server?

Web based. The days of dedicated services and the hassle of setting them up, maintaining them, backing them up, upgrading software and security…are drawing to a close. The model that seems to become more popular is a provider who has a web based solution that can be connected to from any location on any device, and the hassle of setup and maintenance is removed.

3. How much would you be prepared to pay for a system that automated up to 90% of your daily lead generation and admin tasks?

I run a small business of about 20 employees. We would probably see value in spending a few thousand a year on such a system.

4. What system do you currently use for your business, And what do you like the most about it?

ZOHO. Because it’s cheap =)

5. What do you like the least about your current system?

It’s cheap =) But on a serious note, greater ability to customise solutions for our business is the main gripe.

Gener8co
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi Ian,

All CRMs must be web/ cloud based able to be accessed across multiple devices. I have used soho and a couple,of of in house systems.
    Personally I am using base, it has great functionality for the $$. It’s missing the ability to take. Photo of business card for direct link to crm.

Also we won’t to be able to use one crm cross multiple businesses from the one device and also shred nod block access for other users.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.