Home – New Forums Marketing mastery What is SMS marketing?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Guni SMS
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

By Text Messaging marketing, what we mean here is the SMS used for marketing. SMS stands for Short Message Service and is one of the most popular platforms for communication in phones. It is a built-in feature in cell phones and relies on the local cellular network, rather than the internet like other applications. Due to this, it remains the most accessible mode of contact, since this does not need any internet connection which needs an extra data pack or Wi-Fi. It is also useful because it does not need any prior installation and can just be used as is in the phone.

SMS marketing is done by sending promotional messages through SMS. This can include a variety of messages: notifications on payment, transaction details, urgent updates, sales or offers, etc.

[Mod Edit To Remove Overly Promotional Content]

Sophia
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

SMS marketing (short message service marketing) is a technique that uses permission-based text messaging to spread promotional messages.

IsaacOBrien
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

SMS Marketing is sending promotional campaigns or transactional messages for marketing purposes using text messages (SMS). These messages are mostly meant to communicate time-sensitive offers, updates, and alerts to people who have consented to receive these messages from your business. [Mod Edit To Remove Overly Promotional Content]

HenryPeter
    Participant
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

I think email marketing is the best way to get customers feedback. You can try to collection niche emails and send them regular updates.

Tom Valcanis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 19
    Up

What is SMS marketing?

Annoying. It’s annoying is what it is.

I sell words because my words sell. Copywriter at I Sell Words - 0417120749
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.