Home – New Forums Starting your journey What is your biggest business roadblock?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    David Solomon
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    ::

I am currently developing some materials aimed to helping women business owners with overcoming roadblocks that they are encountering in running their businesses. And I would so much appreciate if you can be a part of the research that I am doing and let me know what the biggest roadblock in your business that you are facing right now? There is no right or wrong answer and all your answers will be kept in strict confidence.

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Have sent you a PM

Wendy :)

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Have sent you a PM

Wendy :)

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    David Solomon, post: 111462 wrote:
    I am currently developing some materials aimed to helping women business owners with overcoming roadblocks that they are encountering in running their businesses. And I would so much appreciate if you can be a part of the research that I am doing and let me know what the biggest roadblock in your business that you are facing right now? There is no right or wrong answer and all your answers will be kept in strict confidence.Just women?
    MatthewKeath
    Up
    David Solomon, post: 111462 wrote:
    I am currently developing some materials aimed to helping women business owners with overcoming roadblocks that they are encountering in running their businesses. And I would so much appreciate if you can be a part of the research that I am doing and let me know what the biggest roadblock in your business that you are facing right now? There is no right or wrong answer and all your answers will be kept in strict confidence.Just women?
    David Solomon
    Up
    MatthewKeath, post: 111478 wrote:
    Just women?

Hi Matthew.

The business roadblocks we face are pretty universal, but women certainly face some different ones to men. For example, they are still taken advantage of and discriminated against, plus they still bear the majority of the family responsibilities. This can create real issues for them in terms of coping but also the guilt factor.

My focus is on women as it is my business mission to help women entrepreneurs build Higher Purpose Businesses.

Of course, men are welcome to subscribe to my materials if they find it useful.

Warm regards,
    David.

David Solomon
    Up
    MatthewKeath, post: 111478 wrote:
    Just women?

Hi Matthew.

The business roadblocks we face are pretty universal, but women certainly face some different ones to men. For example, they are still taken advantage of and discriminated against, plus they still bear the majority of the family responsibilities. This can create real issues for them in terms of coping but also the guilt factor.

My focus is on women as it is my business mission to help women entrepreneurs build Higher Purpose Businesses.

Of course, men are welcome to subscribe to my materials if they find it useful.

Warm regards,
    David.

RAds
    • Total posts: 126
    Up

Partner is a risk averse non-risktaking anti risk person and keeps trying to talk me out of things. We have $40k in the bank and its not available for me to use to spend on advertising because its too risky.

So I’m on a shoestring instead.

RAds
    Up

Partner is a risk averse non-risktaking anti risk person and keeps trying to talk me out of things. We have $40k in the bank and its not available for me to use to spend on advertising because its too risky.

So I’m on a shoestring instead.

MatthewKeath
    Up
    Giraffian, post: 113131 wrote:

So I’m on a shoestring instead.That is harsh, as I am sure you would only need a fraction of that to get started then could show him some real results.

Good luck!

MatthewKeath
    Up
    Giraffian, post: 113131 wrote:

So I’m on a shoestring instead.That is harsh, as I am sure you would only need a fraction of that to get started then could show him some real results.

Good luck!

RAds
    Up

Yup, I’m on a budget of simply “what I earn from adsense each month” instead, which is around $400 at the moment. Also gives me incentive to try and get that adsense revenue up, would love to double it.

RAds
    Up

Yup, I’m on a budget of simply “what I earn from adsense each month” instead, which is around $400 at the moment. Also gives me incentive to try and get that adsense revenue up, would love to double it.

King
    • Total posts: 2,212
    Up

male or female, for every business, would be a lack of knowledge. What that knowledge is will vary and equally how the knowledge needs to be applied will vary.

King
    • Total posts: 2,212
    Up

male or female, for every business, would be a lack of knowledge. What that knowledge is will vary and equally how the knowledge needs to be applied will vary.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.