Home Forums Marketing mastery What Makes An Excellent Squidoo Lense?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cesar
    • Total posts: 591

Now, I am going to be honest here and confess that when it comes to setting up and maintaining information based marketing strategies I am completely lazy about the idea.

But, if you have a service, product or idea that everyone wants they can be a very profitable exercise. They have to be informative, exciting and innovative if you want to gather a huge following. It has to have the same effect like reading a good book you can’t take your hands off.

Squidoo Lenses can be a lucrative and inexpensive way of marketing your passions and ideas that everyone wants. Keep in mind though that if no one has a need for whatever it is you are offering, then there is no point in wasting your time and effort.

To give a better idea as to what makes a great Squidoo Lense, take a look at this lense I found when I was searching for Panini Sandwich Recipes.

Aidan
    • Total posts: 1,125

Squidoo and the like can be good for linkbuilding and for some affiliate marketing but as a direct marketing channel they under-perform because there are so many leaks away from the page!

I see that particular panini lens is a PR6 after some link building to it, which is where most users fall over, they forget to build some links to the squidoo lens!

Squidoo and similar domains have good authority so if you can put good content there, get ‘followed’ link status and build some links to your lenses you can have good link juice to use as you like!

businesstrader
    • Total posts: 77

I would also suggest doing some social media stuff with your Squidoo Lense like twitter, facebook, digg, stumbleupon, delicious, blog, etc, etc.

The list goes on.

seolyka2
    • Total posts: 157

You really need to consider your target audience when making a squidoo lens. Provide them with what they look for in a way that they will be entertained so that they can easily get the message of your squidoo lens. Tell them some interesting facts about your topic or the products or services you wish to promote. It’s important to not make your writing a hard sell. This keeps visitors response better to honest information and recommendations.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.