Home – New Forums Marketing mastery What Questions do you have about emailing?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up
    ::

Hello

I’ve been asked to run a seminar on email marketing and it is hard to narrow down what I should cover.

Can you tell me what you questions you have about it please?

Qinnie(OzFairTrade)
    • Total posts: 47
    Up

Hi Jenny

I would love to know how to increase opening rates. I use gmail and I find that a lot of emails from businesses go directly to my “Promotion” tab which I tend to ignore.

I would also like to know your view on the effectiveness of email marketing vs Twitter vs Facebook.

Lastly, how often should a business send out emails?

King regards,

Qinnie

Jenny Spring, post: 187478 wrote:
    Hello

I’ve been asked to run a seminar on email marketing and it is hard to narrow down what I should cover.

Can you tell me what you questions you have about it please?

bluepenguin
    • Total posts: 1,026
    Up

The difference between email marketing and spam. It seems that 99% of business are confused about this.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    bluepenguin, post: 187484 wrote:
    The difference between email marketing and spam. It seems that 99% of business are confused about this.

You are right, the big problem is they just havent bothered to read the anti Spam regulations. I would say 90% of business emails I get is spam, and is treated as such (Straight to ACMA)

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

Email spam laws are extremely easy to understand and give a very clear guide of what needs to be done when email marketing.

I’ve found email marketing to be one of the best marketing tools available along with social media. Because it’s insanely cheap to do, and it’s targeted.

When social and email are combined effectively it is an insanely powerful tool.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.