Home – New Forums Starting your journey What Questions Should I be Asking Accountants To Know If They’re Good?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Borocca
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi guys
    I’m trying to source a good accountant for my new business and I would like to know what questions I should be asking to determine how good they are.. Please share your thoughts.

StellarScott
    • Total posts: 239
    Up

Hi Ben and welcome

There’s an article in the main section of the site about selecting an accountant and keeping your fees low.
    Before meeting them understand what your needs for the accountant are
    The most important things to know is whether there interested in understanding your business, how they charge, and there experience in dealing with businesses like yours.
    Also make sure they are a member of one of the professional bodies ie CPA CA or NIA
    If you tell us where your from should some good recommendations on here too

Borocca
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    SSW consulting, post: 71495 wrote:
    Hi Ben and welcome

There’s an article in the main section of the site about selecting an accountant and keeping your fees low.
    Before meeting them understand what your needs for the accountant are
    The most important things to know is whether there interested in understanding your business, how they charge, and there experience in dealing with businesses like yours.
    Also make sure they are a member of one of the professional bodies ie CPA CA or NIA
    If you tell us where your from should some good recommendations on here too

Thank you for your advice, yes I am from Melbourne do you have any recommendations for me?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.