Home – New Forums Tech talk What software can I use?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    John C.
    • Total posts: 439
    Up
    ::
    BTD, post: 87116 wrote:
    Hi carrie,

Just read this after sending you another email from my other thread! I did wonder if it was a test thing as to why PDF could not be saved…am still looking into it. And yes I have now thought of the fact that word could be changed! So I’m back to the drawing board! Im sure there must be something really easy out there to use….as I said in my other post even though I have a website ( not quite finished but getting there http://www.behindthedoorwines.com.au , there are times when I need to send an order form by email and the feedback I have had from customers is they want it to be interactive online, so I want this to be as easy as possible like I’m sure you do. And I want my Quantity to automatically add up in the total dollars….I will keep on researching, but a pro is starting to look like a really good option now!!

Sally

Hi Sally,

Check your inbox – I’ve sent back an edited PDF form that totals the columns and allows people to save and email a completed copy.

For the interest of others – by default, forms created in Acrobat X pro don’t allow recipients to save or email a completed copy as they expect (want) people to buy their LiveCycle product for sharing editable forms. You can get around this as a form designer by clicking on “Save As” and selecting “Reader Extended PDF | Enable Additional Features” from within Acrobat Pro.

Cheers,
    John

BTD
    • Total posts: 40
    Up
    onsiteTECHS, post: 87215 wrote:
    Hi Sally,

Check your inbox – I’ve sent back an edited PDF form that totals the columns and allows people to save and email a completed copy.

For the interest of others – by default, forms created in Acrobat X pro don’t allow recipients to save or email a completed copy as they expect (want) people to buy their LiveCycle product for sharing editable forms. You can get around this as a form designer by clicking on “Save As” and selecting “Reader Extended PDF | Enable Additional Features” from within Acrobat Pro.

Cheers,
    John

Hi John,

As you are aware with the help you gave me I was able to work out how to do this form and I am so pleased!! I am doing the final touches to it. I just want to say publicly how grateful I am for your time with this. Thankyou.

Sally

DigitalDomination
    • Total posts: 184
    Up

If you use wordpress get the paid plugin “Gravity Forms” which integrates nicely with paypal and the form is easily customisable.

If you have a wine club and want to set up a subscription based service then i’d recommend instead using DebitSuccess. You can set up a subscription based service there where it’s automated. The fees are really small ($10 initial set up fee per customer then $2 charge per transaction). Paypal on the other hand is about 6%

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.