Home – New Forums Marketing mastery What time of day do you read & respond to emails?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jason G
    • Total posts: 32
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I’m curious to see to see what times of the day others read and respond to emails. I’m sure many others here would be interested to know as well.

Do you designate a certain time to read & respond, or do you check throughout the day? Do you have time to read your emails at the start of the day, or read them at the end of the day etc.

CharleSalgado
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hi JasonSP,

This is actually a very interesting question for an entrepreneur.

I had this problem back in the days, when I couldn’t get all my things done and my productivity was terrible.

Even though I was planning my day and being committed to all my activities at the end of the day I was not even half way through and the day was gone.

I hadn’t noticed but one of the things that was getting me out of focus it was my inbox popping up all the time with new emails.

I came across a very good material that completely changed my productivity and the way I face my day.

Now I open my inbox once in the morning (after I have everything planned for the day), do only what I mean to do and then I close the application. If I have time at the end of the day I open it again and see if there is something important that needs my attention.

I’m not saying this is the best way to do. I do that way and it drastically improved my productivity (amongst other few techniques I learnt as well)

If you are interested on these techniques you can access this website http://www.highperformanceacademy.com – Brendon Burchard. This guy is amazing, I really like his style. You have to opt-in to have access to the videos and material!

Hope it helps you the same way that it helped me.

P.s.: I have absolutely no affiliation on his program, I’m just passing on something that I do and it is very handy!!

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

I check throughout the day – not the most productive method I know but often I need to answer people in a timely manner.

It is different for every business and the answers will be interesting to see.

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

I start my day attending to emails that have come through over night, but then check email as they dribble in throughout the day too…

Y LearnMarketing
    • Total posts: 37
    Up

I usually check my work email first thing in the morning, and through out the day if necessary.

Harvey L
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

All day, everyday. Slave to the blackberry blinking red lights!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.