Home – New Forums Marketing mastery What’s your marketing mix?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Meat Lover
    • Total posts: 32
    Up
    ::

I like to think of marketing as a stool with legs on it. It’s not smart to have a business which relies on too few marketing activities as their only way of attracting customers. For example businesses which are totally reliant on being page #1 of Google and don’t get customers any other way.

If there are only 3 legs on the stool, and you take one away, the whole thing falls over.

I like to have about 4-5 main marketing activites, and then a handful of small low/no cost activities to support them as well.

For me it consists of Facebook ads, Google ads, some radio, some print / direct mail as my primary activities. What about you guys?

ShanDesign
    • Total posts: 67
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I agree with you, that it is best to not put all your eggs in one basket in regards to lead generation, I like the ‘stool’ concept.

We aim to have at least one thing, preferably 2-3 things going at any one time. Google ads, Facebook ads, Direct mail are ones we have had success with but we also have regular social media posts on Instagram and Facebook plus referral campaigns.

How do you find the success of your direct mail campaigns?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.