Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Wheelie Bin Washing greetings

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GALB
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

My name is Greg Blunden and I represent an Australian manufacturing company called Kleentek.
    Kleentek manufactures both Ultrasonics cleaning systems and we have a range of wheelie bin cleaning machines. Our wheelie bin systems are either a fixed system or, most appropriate for people looking for a very lucrative business, a mobile bin washer that is designed to go on a one ton single ute.
    Bin cleaning (either industrial or domestic) is really taking off and we are currently swamped with orders. Our systems are superior to anything in the world market and we are planning to export our systems this year.
    Our bin cleaners automatically lift up and clean up to two bins at once, so there is no manual lifting. They also sanitise and deodorise the bins. These systems are great for an individual operator or are also a great investment for franchising to other operators.
    If you go to our website kleentek.net.au and go to the BinMaster range, you will see the details of the Raptor system there. If you have any questions about this type of business, please don’t hesitate to reply to this message.
    Regards, Greg Blunden

arrowwise
    • Total posts: 641
    Up

Neat stuff Greg. It continues to amaze me how many remarkable spin off businesses are centred on the rubbish industry.

GALB
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    arrowwise, post: 206622 wrote:
    Neat stuff Greg. It continues to amaze me how many remarkable spin off businesses are centred on the rubbish industry.

I agree and it also amazed me when I came into this industry. As people say ‘There is a lot of money in muck!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Greg,

Thanks for joining the forum – it’s great to have you here.

Looking forward to getting to know you,

Jayne

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi and welcome Greg

This is a growing industry and I have been seeing this type of business pop up everywhere. Can’t say I would like it as my daily job as I have a good sense of smell but it is a necessary task, that is for sure.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.