Home Forums Money matters Where do I find the best insurer for high ticketed costume jewellery?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    organicasian
    • Total posts: 21

Hi all,

Just want to say what a great website FLYINGSOLO is, and how people are friendly and kind and generous about giving good solid advice.

Im planning to open an online accessory rental business somewhat like the US version, renttherunway, but emphasising on the accessories department. I have the stock already but wanted to ask

Where do I find the right insurer to insure the items as they consist of big ticketed name such as Chanel, Christian Dior, Sass & Bide, etc.[/COLOR]

Thanks for any advice given!

alliedib
    • Total posts: 453

Hi Organicasian,

You would talk to an insurance broker – something like this would not be a risk the direct general insurance market would be prepared to look at.

A broker would be able to try and source terms from what I believe would be a pretty niche market.

All the best with it.

Regards,

Mark

organicasian
    • Total posts: 21

Thank you for the advice Mark! I have a yellow brick road office four doors down and asked them to help me out plus Im planning to do some mentoring and one of the mentor has done some insurance thing.

alliedib
    • Total posts: 453

Excellent stuff – if you get stuck I am more than happy to help out…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.