Home – New Forums Other discussions Where is the best place to put my ABN on website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    T j Turner
    • Total posts: 240
    Up
    ::

I will be working on my new look website soon, now that I have finally set up Paypal and I will be buying a wordpress template for it, and getting some zen cart plugins. I was just wondering where about on my website should I display my ABN

Thanks

Tanja

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

Many good sites seem to add it in very small type at the bottom of the page. I add mine on the contact page and the Paypal receipt (set up in Paypal). Up to you.

Karen C

Craig_Longmuir
    • Total posts: 556
    Up

not that important and if people want it they would look a little harder so doesnt need to be in their face…as suggested the footer is the ‘usual’ spot. contact page less common but also an intuitive spot for it

lutrov
    Participant
    • Total posts: 134
    Up

The contact page seems the logical place for it. I’m not convinced it warrants any “real estate” in the footer of every page.

T j Turner
    Up
    lutrov, post: 80783 wrote:
    The contact page seems the logical place for it. I’m not convinced it warrants any “real estate” in the footer of every page.

Ok thanks for that. I was actually thinking of having it up the top of the site, just an idea at the moment until I am working on the site which is getting there

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Mine’s in the contact page. I’d use that valuable space at the top of your site for something more important than your ABN.

Wendy :)

CR8Media
    • Total posts: 24
    Up

The footer is the normal position but you could also include it on your contact or about page. I personally have it included on all invoices.

T j Turner
    Up
    Couple It, post: 80788 wrote:
    Mine’s in the contact page. I’d use that valuable space at the top of your site for something more important than your ABN.

Wendy :)

ok thanks. The bit at the top of my page that says ‘Hand Craft Supplies & Gifts’ will be going as it will be in my new banner once it is on the site.

Just working on some ideas at the moment and might see how it looks at first before it is up and running

T j Turner
    Up
    CR8Media, post: 80791 wrote:
    The footer is the normal position but you could also include it on your contact or about page. I personally have it included on all invoices.

It is on all of my paperwork at the moment especially my invoices as I use MYOB Invoices to send to customers

bridiej
    • Total posts: 1,097
    Up

I don’t think mine is actually shown on my website…

I have it on all my paperwork though: invoices, quotes, letterhead etc.

The Infotainer
    • Total posts: 612
    Up

I don’t display my ABN on my site at all

if I was going to- I would put it on the about us pages, it does not need to be on each page in the footer, put links in your footer it’s better for seo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.