Home – New Forums Other discussions Where to go from here…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mattox
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone, long time lurker first time poster :)

I’ve been running my own software development (web, iPhone, Andoid) business for the last few years; I have a co-director who at first was extremely active in the business but he had another company which quickly took up all his time, our initial agreement was for him to do business development and me to look after all development; this never ended up happening and I’ve basically been doing everything.

We have quite a few clients who really enjoy using our technologies and we seems to be getting at least 1/2 new customers every month. At the moment I am at a crossroads; I don’t have enough monthly income to pay my bills on time / pay my fair share. Some months are fine but others I am borrowing off my girlfriend or my parents.

I either need to get a job with a steady monthly income or find another company to merge with / collaborate with. I’m just not quite sure what to do.

I’m 100% sure that with some actual marketing / business development people behind me we could be getting 5+ clients per month which in turn would provide an excellent income and the ability to expand.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.