Home – New Forums Other discussions Where to post Online Course

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tahliamaynard
    • Total posts: 18
    Up
    ::

Hi friends,
    Just a quick one, has anyone had any success posting their online courses any where in particular? I have just launched a free online course on ‘Blogging like a Natural’ and I’m wondering if anyone knows if there are some specific platforms that list free online courses or something similar?
    Love to hear some ideas!
    Tahlia

Neil Robins
    Participant
    • Total posts: 25
    Up

Many years ago, we offered a free ebook of free online resources for newbie internet marketers from one of own websites with many copies being downloaded. However, that free ebook we offered can still be found being sold on numerous websites!!! (It is now way out of date however).

There are also numerous “giveaway events” where free ebooks/software are offered in exchange for an email address. I think Mike Janssens is still organizing some events but check out her website below or you can find her on FB.

MichaelDigital
    • Total posts: 140
    Up

Yes, there are now number of online video training platforms – Udemy.com is a massive one and you can post free and paid courses on there, Linda.com, coursera.com . The online education industry is rapidly changing-it is just that Australia has not yet noticed :)

tahliamaynard
    Up

Thanks Neil and Michael! I will have a look at all of those links! Currently the course is only set up to be emailed to the users so I’m not sure yet if they will work for me – but I will find out :D

Tracey G
    • Total posts: 78
    Up

Skillshare (skillshare.com) is another one which is similar to Udemy etc. and worth taking a look.

BellaLee
    Up

Hi Tahlia,

This may sound simple, but have you tried listing your eCourses in business and blogging groups on Facebook? There are a few groups I have come across that do just this – one of them is Blog Society and Bloggers United Australia. You may already be in them, but just thought I would mention it :)

Cheers!
    Bella

tahliamaynard
    Up

Thanks so much for your help :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.