Home – New Forums Tech talk Which of these 2 pitches is the most compelling?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    websitedesigner
    • Total posts: 917
    Up
    ::

Both will be free services.

Option 1 – A tool that collates your important business stats and presents them in a simple dashboard via the web or mobile.

Option 2 – A weekly email that summarises your important business information.

I guess the question is, would you see option 1 and not go ahead because you don’t need another system to log into. Or would you see option 2 and not go ahead because you don’t want more emails?

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

I’d opt for number 2. I don’t want to have to log into somewhere else for the information – I do enough of that already.

The email would go straight into its own folder to be read when I’m ready. So long as the report was customised and showed what I wanted of course !! lol

Wendy :)

Uncomplicating
    • Total posts: 731
    Up

I want 1 because I want to look when I want to look and I don’t want to wait for an email.

1 don’t want 2 because it’s pretty much spam that tells me that everything is well and as it should be.

But what I really want is 3. 3 would be an email or whatever that tells me when something abnormal is happening.

Zava Design
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,463
    Up

Why not offer both? They’re sending the same data, you can basically display the same html for both, minimal extra development work.

websitedesigner
    • Total posts: 917
    Up

Interesting ‘uncomplicating’ (sorry tapatalk doesn’t show name and I have a bad memory) that’s a cool idea.

Re having both, I will do both it’s just a case of which one I push as the main feature.

Uncomplicating
    • Total posts: 731
    Up
    websitedesigner, post: 135468 wrote:
    Interesting ‘uncomplicating’ (sorry tapatalk doesn’t show name and I have a bad memory) that’s a cool idea.

Re having both, I will do both it’s just a case of which one I push as the main feature.

Thanks. It’s what the news organisations do. They only tell people the bad stuff. The papers never say that today 500,000 people successfully drove to work without issue because we expect that to be the case

They just report the 2 big accidents.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.