Home – New Forums Starting your journey Which would you pick

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Christina2590
    • Total posts: 89
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

As some of you might know from one of my previous threads, I was having trouble labelling my product as I was using matte cosmetic tubes and due to the shape of the tube the labels just would sit right.

I am considering changing my packing to a bottle with a serum pump (see attached photo) however I am not sure if I am totally in love with that idea.

My product is cream/oil for you skin so its something that would be using on a daily basis at home, at the beach etc, so for that reason I keep leaning towards the matte cosmetic tube as it seems more convenient, can just chuck it in your bag and go.

In saying that the serum bottle is something that can be placed in your bag and using on the go as well. As you can probably tell Im a little conflicted and would like to know your thoughts on this topic.

The price points for both forms of packaging at quite similar so that’s not an issue, its more of an aesthetic issue from my end

heftzwecke
    • Total posts: 213
    Up

To me plastic looks always a bit cheap, the other one looks more upmarket.

Christina2590
    Up
    heftzwecke, post: 241795, member: 88078 wrote:
    To me plastic looks always a bit cheap, the other one looks more upmarket.

Hi,

Which is it that you think looks more upmarket? the tube?

Johny
    • Total posts: 840
    Up

Not sure about the look you are trying to achieve but I reckon these things are quite convenient.

Christina2590
    Up
    Johny, post: 241805, member: 34822 wrote:
    Not sure about the look you are trying to achieve but I reckon these things are quite convenient.

oh they aren’t bad but they kind of remind me of a 12 yr old girl so not really the look im going for. I just want something clean looking, easy to use and an easy surface for me to apply labels onto

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

Just from my male perspective the bottle looks more classy than the other thing

heftzwecke
    • Total posts: 213
    Up

The bottle, the tube looks cheap.

Kokoronkwo
    • Total posts: 27
    Up

The serum bottle really appeals to me. Matt finish looks luxe.
    For me, it’s much easier to pump the serum bottle than use two hands to unscrew the tube. Also you can pump the serum bottle without using fingers – just a push with your palm. Good if you have sand or other product on your fingers.

Nicer to travel with a serum bottle than a squeezy tube – for me at least :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.