Home – New Forums Find the help you need Whizz-bang WordPress developer and designer needed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Syd_Mick
    Participant
    • Total posts: 30
    Up
    ::

Hello all

Looking for a reasonably priced, but reliable, web developer/designer to assist with some simple projects to get my site up to scratch and ready for a re-launch.

Must have an advanced knowledge of WordPress and be able to deliver on a deadline!

Also looking to integrate a survey form within the order process, email marketing process advice, email template build and build/design some simple landing pages to A/B test.

Please DM.

Thanks

Michael

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Michael,

We have lots of whizz-bang WordPress folk around here, so I’m sure there’ll be some folk along shortly to put themselves forward or recommend someone else.

In the meantime, you might like to take a browse through the web developers in the Flying Solo directory and see whether anyone jumps out as being right for you.

Good luck, and please pop back and show off your new site.

Jayne

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi,

Michael, you can give me a hoy if you like.

Cheers,

Matt

martin.firth
    • Total posts: 259
    Up

Hey there,

I’d really like to help out. I do a lot of recurring WordPress projects for other web firms and marketing agencies. Would be great to work together, I’ve sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Martin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.