Home – New Forums Find the help you need Wholesale fabric, clothing manufacturers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shanna
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi there,

I have recently launched my startup children’s clothing label http://www.leoandlola.net

I’m now planning the next collection but need help finding wholesale fabric suppliers. Does anyone have experience working in the clothing manufacture business that can give me some insight? I’m new to this field but have started a business as it was becoming more than a hobby!

Shanna

Leona1
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Hy Shanna, my name is Leona, I’m currently managing a garment company in Bali, I study fashion design & management for the last 4 years,
    feel free to message me for any question

Leona1
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

for finding wholesale fabric supplier tho, first thing u want to consider is if you want to source this in oz or abroad? (namely china, india, or anywhere in south east asia) what kind of fabric are you looking for, and what’s your budget?

I know these seems overwhelming because these all are pretty vague and wide spectrum, but maybe start with:
    what fabric are you using the most?
    do you want a cheaper price for said fabric or are you happy with the current price/quality balance and want to find exactly the same thing?

hope these helps!

Elizabeth-FE
    • Total posts: 127
    Up
    Shanna, post: 247255, member: 97055 wrote:
    Hi there,

I have recently launched my startup children’s clothing label http://www.leoandlola.net

I’m now planning the next collection but need help finding wholesale fabric suppliers. Does anyone have experience working in the clothing manufacture business that can give me some insight? I’m new to this field but have started a business as it was becoming more than a hobby!

Shanna
    Hi Shanna, I would be happy to share some fabric supplier details with you. Feel free to get in touch.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.