Home – New Forums Starting your journey Wholesale/Importer Agreement

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Urban Warehouse
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

New to the site and starting in a furniture store – more likely in the future online. I have a few importers that are prepared to sell me furniture at wholesale price. I would like to know if anyone has a written template or ideas that would make sure they sell me the furniture at that wholesale price (ie discount) and it be reviewed after a certain amount of time. I am hoping to use this template also for other stores including homewares.

Could someone point me in the right direction.

Regards,
    UW

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Urban Warehouse,

Welcome to Flying Solo – it sounds like an exciting time for you :)

Fingers crossed someone around here can help you out.

All the best for your new venture,
    Jayne

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up
    Urban Warehouse, post: 192059 wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

New to the site and starting in a furniture store – more likely in the future online. I have a few importers that are prepared to sell me furniture at wholesale price. I would like to know if anyone has a written template or ideas that would make sure they sell me the furniture at that wholesale price (ie discount) and it be reviewed after a certain amount of time. I am hoping to use this template also for other stores including homewares.

Could someone point me in the right direction.

Regards,
    UW

They set the terms and provide that to you in their sales order. You don’t usually set the terms. You can negotiate with them on the terms, but the supplier of the products does this.

As a general rule, if you continue to buy, they’ll be happy and continue to sell to you at the wholesale price. If you don’t, and they have the opportunity to sell their products to another store in the vicinty, then they will. Money speaks.

Jenny

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.