Home – New Forums Logistics Wholesale ladies clothing suppliers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MeeMi
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi, I am looking at starting my own online ladies clothing store and would like to source reputable suppliers of quality fashionable young women’s clothing and accessories.
    Any help or contacts would be appreciated.
    Thanks, MeeMi.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Meemi,

Welcome to Flying Solo! Do you have any preference about the style of clothing you’re going for? Not only will a clear vision of your store help people make the right recommendations for you, but it will help it to stand out once it’s running.

Good luck. :)

Dave

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Meemi,

I am importing high quality women’s clothes for small businesses.I can provide with 150% profit margin in any quantity.next shipment will arrive to Australia in mid August. samples are available. contact me for sample check.

Good Luck for your new business !

kayapret
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi ,

I am a designer, manufacturer and supplier of women’s clothing. Please help me with your contact details. Would love to share my collection images.

Thanks,
    Puja
    [email protected]

BrieG
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    Roshan, post: 196144 wrote:
    Hi Meemi,

I am importing high quality women’s clothes for small businesses.I can provide with 150% profit margin in any quantity.next shipment will arrive to Australia in mid August. samples are available. contact me for sample check.

Good Luck for your new business !

Hi,

I am also starting my own online business and wamted to see if you could please contact me regarding information on the clothing you are importing.

Thank you,

Brie

Fashion Guru
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hello,

I have what your looking for

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks x

Muhammad
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    MeeMi, post: 191943 wrote:
    Hi, I am looking at starting my own online ladies clothing store and would like to source reputable suppliers of quality fashionable young women’s clothing and accessories.
    Any help or contacts would be appreciated.
    Thanks, MeeMi.

Dear Meemi

I can provide you European T Shirts, polo, Jeans for kids, Ladies and Mens.`We are doing business with Camaieu , Pimkie, Tally Weijl , Speciality fashion Group, Tiffosi and Cotton On group for last 8 years. Men’s, ladies, kid’s tops (T shirt, polo) and knitwear are our main products.
    I would love to be a supplier for you. I would like to request for a meeting and show you some of our samples if possible.
    I believe you will like our quality, commitment and price.
    You can contact me on 0403227429. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Thank you
    Best regards
    Muhammad Khan
    Cotton Sourcing

wowonly
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

message me if you still interested in wholesale women clothing seller in Australia I will give you some leads and share photos of some the women dresses and outerwear

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.