Home Forums Selling online Wholesale leather products

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sultar
    • Total posts: 7

Hi All,

I’m new here, thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this forum.

After all the hurdles, I have finally managed to post my first thread successfully.

Apart from the above range I have synthetic/original leather aprons, denims aprons which are used at commercial premises such as restaurants, cafes, salons, butcher shops, fruit and veg shops, factories etc, these can be customised with your brand logo as well.

Other than what’s listed above, if you are looking to get anything made in original/synthetic/PU/man made leather, then I can make it happen as i have a manufacturing unit overseas and these products will be made available to you straight
    from the manufacturer, this process will also reduce the cost price and gives you more room to boost your profits. This will also remove the language barrier to communicate with overseas manufacturers/suppliers as all the orders will be liaised by me.

I’m in the process of registering my brand and setting up an e-commerce platform to sell my products online on ebay, amazon and
    other marketplaces to target wide range of customers in Australia and New Zealand.

I hope to have healthy discussion on this forum, alternatively I’m happy to take queries/questions from anyone interested on my personal email.

Thanks

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,127

Hi Sam,

The issue is self promotion and our bots are picking you up for it.

Flying Solo is more about details of your journey, helping others and finding help for you

We have a welcome thread here with our rules.

http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/tips-for-new-players-to-the-forums.27235/

Cheers

sultar
    • Total posts: 7
    Paul – FS Concierge, post: 267893, member: 78928 wrote:
    Hi Sam,

The issue is self promotion and our bots are picking you up for it.

Flying Solo is more about details of your journey, helping others and finding help for you

We have a welcome thread here with our rules.

http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/tips-for-new-players-to-the-forums.27235/

Cheers

Thanks Paul.

The idea behind posting this thread was to assist others who are associated with the same stream and looking to source products overseas, but they are left with logistics, language, consistency, legitimacy challenges to deal with.

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.