Home – New Forums Tech talk Why does every website look the same?

Viewing 8 posts - 151 through 158 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    woveon
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

In my opinion, sometimes it actually doesn’t matter as long as it’s easy to use and it can fulfil what the users wants buy or ask for a service.

When creating a website, we actually look for different designs online for inspiration and enhance it.

Ben
    Participant
    • Total posts: 39
    Up

Hi all. I’ve been doing web design, and I’ve encountered frequent problems like plagiarism! My job has been to redesign websites to a different design because of similarities. Unfortunately, people nowadays have the goal of making money, not creating. And more often than not, when they’re learning, they take the same courses, and their imagination works the same way as the rest. That means they took the course in order to be able to do things, not to create. I think so!

JamesMorgan
    Participant
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Well, I don’t think that every website has its own qualities and its own unique style, depending on the website what it is used for. For me, there are good websites for sports that you can read about the latest news about transfers and injures and other stuff that is important.

StampaSolutions
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Because most of the developers use WordPress themes so, they look the same mostly in my point of view.

Ben
    Participant
    • Total posts: 39
    Up

Web sites are created most often on the same templates. Unfortunately for stores online there is a specific template, for a forum, too, there is a template and to draw attention to their sites, developers use templates, templates are designed for the convenience of users, but no one thinks that this can use all and do not want to edit.

Kim Norris
    Participant
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Why Does Every Website Look The Same?
    Because some website uses a specific WordPress theme for their website. Other websites find that specific theme useful for their website too! So, they use the same theme. WordPress developer publishes their themes based on the different types of categories. Developers make their theme niche/topic-specific for user advantages. And when users try to find niche-based specific themes for their needs, it appeared to them. Other publishers find it the same way as some niche-based web publishers find it before. That’s why you see the same theme or design for specific category-based websites. Another reason is, people trying to reduce costs for their business. So they use readymade themes or templates for their website. We saw the same thing for our Clipping Path-related website. Almost every clipping path service provider’s website looks like same!

I am Kim Norris & currently working at Clipping Creations India
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

The format is mostly the same. but website is measured with the number of pages. [Mod Edit To Remove Promotional Content] Website templates are mostly the same but number of pages are different. my observation though.

miltonmark
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Every website is different, so every website will have a different design. There are no two alike.  Most websites are the same because most of them are using the same template or theme for their websites.  If you are using a template for your website, you should upload your own header to change the look of your website.  You can also use WordPress themes available on the internet to let you make updates to your site whenever you want to.

Viewing 8 posts - 151 through 158 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.