Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Why Don’t Mastermind Groups Fly Here?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up
    ::

Every so often with a Blue Moon or too many glasses of red wine, I get the urge to start a structured mastermind group… but then I give myself an uppercut and calm down.

Various people have initiated threads here trying to start them but nothing seems to happen.

Why is that do you think?

To me, it’s seems like an excellent progression of what FS is all about

I invite the FS Team to comment as well.

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Why do you need a Master mind group when you already have Flying Solo.

It is obvious that you really havent thought about what Flying Solo actually does. 46,000 master minds all together on the one forum.

You want more. Then start your own forum if you cant see

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

generally, masterminds work well when everyone involved is already succesful or have business acumen.

having a business doesn’t mean that one is entrepreneurial or has business acumen.

also the paid version works much better as everyone is now accountable and expects an roi.

the ones that work really well tend to cost $10k per person and then outlays for meeting up once a month.

masterminds struggle when the participants themselves are struggling financially.

birds of a feather…

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Hi Warren,

We’ve tossed this concept round a fair bit at FSHQ, along with dozens of others! Like most small businesses, we need to choose where to focus our attention/resources/money and this one has never been prioiritised. However we’re constantly revisiting our ‘to do’ list so never say never. To that extent it’ll be interesting to hear what others think of the notion so I encourage everyone to weigh in with their thoughts.

As always it’s a pleasure to hear ideas from the community so do keep them coming!

Sam

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.