Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Why would you not TRUST my service?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Hassle Free Website
    • Total posts: 108
    Up
    ::
    bb1, post: 261704, member: 53375 wrote:
    I guess I more meant the unfinished website.

Equine Veterinary Acupuncture Chiropractic
    Tag line to go here

Oh yes, a reminder that a tagline is needed to add to the website.

Thanks for pointing that out.

That has been updated now. I have just taken the initiative and added some sensible text there.

It would be great to work alongside a copywriter to be able to do content creation for clients who need some extra help with creating the copy.

Hassle Free Website
    Up
    JacquiPryor, post: 261556, member: 20176 wrote:
    I want an ABN too.

On your home page, you discuss SEO

“A Hassle Free Website is search engine friendly & covers many of the fundamentals of good coding practices for on-page SEO that Google likes.”

When I get to your pricing/packages etc they don’t seem to mention SEO. Not necessarily something that would prevent me trusting, but might make me question what I am getting for the price etc.

Hi [USER=20176]@JacquiPryor[/USER] I have added my ABN to the footer as well as the contact page and updated the prices page with SEO info too. Thanks for those tips.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    Hassle Free Website, post: 261705, member: 105019 wrote:
    Oh yes, a reminder that a tagline is needed to add to the website.

Thanks for pointing that out.

That has been updated now. I have just taken the initiative and added some sensible text there.

It would be great to work alongside a copywriter to be able to do content creation for clients who need some extra help with creating the copy.

It’s more why are you using sites as examples of your work if they are not in a fit state of use, or you haven’t even done a basic check to see that you have filled in all the components of your template. As a prospective user of your service and I would move on to the next person, as there is an obvious lack of attention to detail. That would apply if you have a copywriter or not

Hassle Free Website
    Up
    bb1, post: 261707, member: 53375 wrote:
    As a prospective user of your service and I would move on to the next person

Okay fair enough I fully understand what you are saying.

Thanks for your tip of being more vigilant and paying more attention to detail. I have taken that on board and will try my best to put this practice in place.

John Romaine
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,108
    Up

Are you making any money with this?

Hassle Free Website
    Up
    John Romaine, post: 262992, member: 39536 wrote:
    Are you making any money with this?

At the moment, only really from face to face meeting of people / networking, the website has done nothing to date :(

Here are some people/businesses who I have done websites for:

https://hasslefreewebsite.com.au/website/showcase/

Later on down the track plan to add a video on the front of the website of me talking people through things etc. Maybe that might help.

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi again – back to this thread… Using Firefox, your https://hasslefreewebsite.com.au/website/showcase/ page has some strange text overlap happening.. titles/headings of one showcase is overlapping with the description of the last. Trying to upload a screenshot here but not sure it’s working.

SuzsSpace
    Participant
    • Total posts: 692
    Up

Everyone has some great suggestions here. I only have one little thing to point out. And I do wonder if it’s just my eyes today. When I click into your website the colours stood out and vibrated for me so I didn’t see the text. As a word person this is not a good look and I would normally have closed the tab instantly.

John Romaine
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,108
    Up
    Hassle Free Website, post: 263032, member: 105019 wrote:
    At the moment, only really from face to face meeting of people / networking, the website has done nothing to date :(

Here are some people/businesses who I have done websites for:

https://hasslefreewebsite.com.au/website/showcase/

Later on down the track plan to add a video on the front of the website of me talking people through things etc. Maybe that might help.

Sounds to me like you don’t have any structure in place. Your pricing is off too, you’re far too cheap. At $999 you’re going to be rushing jobs, there’s going to be no margins and you’ll be out of money before the next client comes onboard – causing this never ending cycle of chasing new leads.

I would recommend you either get some mentoring or step back from the business and restructure (implement processes)

By the way, I would forget about “tinkering” with the website and get out there and start networking at business events. Hand out some cards and start saying “Hi my name is (insert name here) I build business websites starting at $7,500, would you be interested in having a chat?”

Hassle Free Website
    Up
    JacquiPryor, post: 263044, member: 20176 wrote:
    Hi again – back to this thread… Using Firefox, your https://hasslefreewebsite.com.au/website/showcase/ page has some strange text overlap happening.. titles/headings of one showcase is overlapping with the description of the last. Trying to upload a screenshot here but not sure it’s working.

Thanks so much for pointing that out, yes Im using new grid css features and FF is having issue with it, I need to find a fix for that ASAP.

Hassle Free Website
    Up
    SuzsSpace, post: 263070, member: 16039 wrote:
    When I click into your website the colours stood out and vibrated for me so I didn’t see the text.

Valid point, I see what you are saying, I may need to chill the colour palette down a bit.

Hassle Free Website
    Up
    John Romaine, post: 263073, member: 39536 wrote:
    “Hi my name is (insert name here) I build business websites starting at $7,500, would you be interested in having a chat?”

I like that advice!

Hassle Free Website
    Up
    PowerofWords, post: 261620, member: 979 wrote:
    • Testimonials of clients (or one line extracts of testimonials) and reviews on Google.

I have been slowly going through peoples suggestions hand have just got the 1st testimonial in place.

It is a pretty good one too. Read below.

https://hasslefreewebsite.com.au/increase-in-phone-calls-work-secured/

Corey
    • Total posts: 568
    Up

what suggestions have you implemented?

Cheers
    Corey

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    Hassle Free Website, post: 263382, member: 105019 wrote:
    I have been slowly going through peoples suggestions hand have just got the 1st testimonial in place.

It is a pretty good one too. Read below.

https://hasslefreewebsite.com.au/increase-in-phone-calls-work-secured/
    Do you think its a good one?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.