Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Will you be attending OfficeShow this week in Sydney?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up
    ::

I will be presenting at the OfficeShow this coming week in Sydney at the exhibition centre. The trade show is being held 16 & 17 October at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre. I’ll be on stand A11 to tell people about the Virtual Assistant industry and what’s involved in being a VA, or in securing a VA to support your business. There will be a small number of VAs there to assist me on the stand.

On Thursday morning I’ll be doing two presentations: An introduction to the VA industry and What does it mean to be a VA?

At the first presentation there will be a morning tea at 10am. If you would like to attend the morning tea please [EMAIL=”[email protected]?Subject=OfficeShow%20Morning%20tea”]email me[/EMAIL] as soon as possible so I can add your name to the RSVP list.

For those VAs here at Flying Solo, there will also be a VA Meetup over dinner on Wednesday 16th October @ 6.30pm at a restaurant in Darling Harbour. Again, we need to know numbers so if you could please RSVP for that also, that would be appreciated.

If you are in NSW and intending to be in or near Sydney Wed & Thurs this week, please do pop in – I would love to see you!

michnichols
    • Total posts: 236
    Up
    ::

Good luck Kathie. Hope all goes well in Sydney.

Michelle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.