Home – New Forums Other discussions Will you be disconnecting?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    King
    • Total posts: 2,212
    Up
    ::

As many of my customers are in the USA – they only take Xmas Day off…I will need to be checking in….

That said I have tried to structure things so current projects are not due until the 29th…as long as the ones due tomorrow are on time….

King
    • Total posts: 2,212
    Up

As many of my customers are in the USA – they only take Xmas Day off…I will need to be checking in….

That said I have tried to structure things so current projects are not due until the 29th…as long as the ones due tomorrow are on time….

Bob Jones
    • Total posts: 215
    Up

Might as well retire if I disconnect :) It’s part of our lives nowadays. Kinda like asking people to stop driving their cars.

Bob Jones
    • Total posts: 215
    Up

Might as well retire if I disconnect :) It’s part of our lives nowadays. Kinda like asking people to stop driving their cars.

Sandy Naidu
    • Total posts: 116
    Up

Me too – I will be checking in a few times in a day – Can’t function otherwise – Staying connected online is now a part of me – But honestly, I like it this way – Otherwise will be too stressed because everthing will pile up when I get back…

Sandy Naidu
    • Total posts: 116
    Up

Me too – I will be checking in a few times in a day – Can’t function otherwise – Staying connected online is now a part of me – But honestly, I like it this way – Otherwise will be too stressed because everthing will pile up when I get back…

Phillip P
    • Total posts: 254
    Up

Ill be around constantly… in the middle of two product launches… and a great time to grab heaps of stats and tracking now that heaps more people are at home :)

Phillip P
    • Total posts: 254
    Up

Ill be around constantly… in the middle of two product launches… and a great time to grab heaps of stats and tracking now that heaps more people are at home :)

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

switching off? it’s like holding my breath. maybe for a minute or so….

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

switching off? it’s like holding my breath. maybe for a minute or so….

The Copy Chick
    • Total posts: 963
    Up
    Bob Jones, post: 100682 wrote:

Um.. I don’t drive a car either :D It’s just a matter of being organised!

I do feel for those who are in businesses that for whatever reason need to be on call 24/7. I hope you all have good support teams.

The Copy Chick
    • Total posts: 963
    Up
    Bob Jones, post: 100682 wrote:

Um.. I don’t drive a car either :D It’s just a matter of being organised!

I do feel for those who are in businesses that for whatever reason need to be on call 24/7. I hope you all have good support teams.

SuzsSpace
    Participant
    • Total posts: 692
    Up

I’ve just had a holiday and I found it hard to disconnect completely. I made the odd tweet and had all my blog posts pre-scheduled so my connection was rather reduced, but completely never happened. Also had to be slightly connected as we left the kids at home.

I turn my mobile off every night when I’m at home. I don’t want my overseas customers ringing me at 3am! They can just email me and I’ll get it in the morning.

SuzsSpace
    Participant
    • Total posts: 692
    Up

I’ve just had a holiday and I found it hard to disconnect completely. I made the odd tweet and had all my blog posts pre-scheduled so my connection was rather reduced, but completely never happened. Also had to be slightly connected as we left the kids at home.

I turn my mobile off every night when I’m at home. I don’t want my overseas customers ringing me at 3am! They can just email me and I’ll get it in the morning.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.